Chapter 129

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 129: I have a small home with him

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 129: I have a small home with him

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I have a small home with him

When Gu Wuhao heard what Tang Anran said, how could he not understand what she meant?

Seeing that she likes eating cakes made by herself so much, Gu Wuzheng was very happy, but he was still reluctant to let Tang Anran eat this unpalatable thing, so he reached out and took the cake away again.

"Don't eat it. I'll make it for you in the future." Gu Wuhao put the cake aside, and carefully wiped off the cream from the corner of Tang Anran's mouth with a tissue: "This is the most normal-looking one. I thought it might taste better..."

Gu Wuzheng's tone was a little aggrieved. He planned so much to give Tang Anran a birthday surprise. As a result, all the surprises seemed to be messed up by this cake.

Tang Anran looked at Gu Wuhao's appearance and couldn't help but chuckle, and put his hand around his neck: "Really, this cake is already delicious, and compared to the taste of the cake, your mind is the most important thing. of."

After finishing speaking, Tang Anran lowered his head to reach Gu Wuhao's ear, and whispered: "I also have a gift for you."

"Huh?" Gu Wuzheng put his arms around her waist and raised his eyebrows as he watched her.

Tang Anran didn't explain, but smiled and stood on tiptoe, and kissed his lips actively.

Gu Wuhao didn't expect that she would do this suddenly, after all, Tang Anran's character was still rather shy, and Gu Wuhao took the initiative every time.

Taking advantage of Gu Wuhao's stunned gap, Tang Anran gradually deepened the kiss, but the movements were still a bit awkward, and he would bite and hurt Gu Wuhao from time to time.

In fact, this pain is nothing to Gu Wuzheng. What's more difficult is...

Gu Wuhao's eyes sank slightly. Under Tang Anran's teasing, a fire rushed up directly from below, and his whole body began to become hot.

"Wife." Gu Wuhao whispered in a dumb voice, crossing Tang Anran's arms and knees with his hands, and hugged her directly.

Just walk to the bed.

The sheets and duvet cover were all brand new. Gu Wuhao walked to the bed, gently put the person in his arms on the bed, and then leaned over to look at Tang Anran lying on the bed.

"Wife, does the gift you mean by what I think?" With his hands on both sides of her, Gu Wuzheng lowered his head, with the tip of his nose against her, and asked in a hoarse voice.

Gu Wuhao has not touched Tang Anran for nearly three months since they separated.

During this period of time, they slept in the same bed every night, but Gu Wuhao had been worrying that Tang Anran had just had a miscarriage and was weak, and was reluctant to touch her.

Although he is already emotional now, if Tang Anran is unwilling, he will continue to be patient and will never force her.

Because of the uncomfortable endurance, Gu Wuhao's forehead was already oozing a thin layer of sweat, and the hot breath fell on Tang Anran's delicate skin.

Seeing him still worrying about himself at this point, Tang Anran was moved and distressed.

"What do you mean?" She looked at Gu Wuhao and asked, before waiting for Gu Wuhao's answer, she took the initiative to kiss his lips again.