Chapter 196

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 196: Just make her want

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 196: Just make her want

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Just make her want

Listening to Zhou Fanghua's reprimand, Lin Yuqing covered her face and lowered her head, a fierce light flashed in her eyes, but soon returned to normal.

Zhou Fanghua's emotions are very emotional, but he has not completely lost his reason.

After the mood calmed down a bit, she frowned and looked at Lin Yuqing and asked, "What is the evidence you said? Show it to me."

"I'll get it now." Lin Yuqing nodded indiscriminately, then got up and ran into the room before walking out with a file bag.

This file bag is the one that Roses gave her a few days ago. All the evidence in it was collected by Gu Shenxing, and each item was written very clearly.

Zhou Fanghua was only half-believing at first, because she knew that Lin Yuqing's thoughts towards Gu Wuhao were not simple, and thought she wanted to deliberately

Framed Tang Anran.

But after she read all the information in the file bag, she completely believed Lin Yuqing's words.

Xu Anran's father Xu Chengsheng was really the murderer of Gu Qingzong!

Zhou Fanghua's face was gloomy, and his breathing began to become rapid.

After a few minutes of silence, she suddenly put the file bag on her lap, and then turned around in the wheelchair, planning to confront Tang Anran now.

However, before she had time to go out, Lin Yuqing on the side immediately stretched out her hand to stop her movement.

"Mom, you also know the feelings of Brother Wu Chao for Xu Anran. If we directly confront Xu Anran, Brother Wu Chao might not believe us."

"The evidence in black and white is here, why wouldn't he believe it?" Zhou Fanghua raised the file bag in his hand, and asked in an unhappy tone: "She Xu Anran is a scourge. I must tell Wuhao the truth. Stay with her!"

"Mom, I understand your feelings, but what we have to do is not only to dismantle her and Brother Wushu, but also to retaliate against her." Lin Yuqing held Zhou Fanghua's hand tightly and sneered: "Although Xu Chengsheng has received what he deserves Punishment, but how can this offset the death of Uncle Qingzong? Xu Anran is Xu Chengsheng's biological daughter, and it is only natural for the father to pay his debts."

"What do you mean by this?" Zhou Fanghua frowned, somewhat not quite understand Lin Yuqing's words.

She hadn't planned to do anything to Tang Anran, after all, the real murderer was Xu Chengsheng, and he had already been shot, and he was avenging Gu Qingzong.

Zhou Fanghua knew that Tang Anran was innocent, but she couldn't accept her enemy's daughter as her daughter-in-law and gave birth to her grandson, so she only wanted Tang Anran to destroy the child and leave Gu Wuhao forever.

But listening to what Lin Yuqing said, she didn't seem to intend to just do this.

"Mom, Uncle Qingzong’s life is not Xu Chengsheng’s.

People can offset it. "Lin Yuqing squatted in front of Zhou Fanghua and looked at her with a faint smile: "If only Xu Anran were to leave Brother Wushao, it would be too cheap for her." "