Chapter 167

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 167: Do you love her like this

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 167: Do you love her like this

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Do you love her like this

Seeing this appearance of Yu Wenjin, Bu Ao, who was standing next to him, frowned, and before Gu Wuzheng reached out his hand again, he pulled Yu Wenjin up first.

Raised his fist, punched him hard.

"Ah!" the woman yelled in a panic, hiding beside her and dared not approach.

Tang Anran looked at her with a calm face, and said coldly: "If you don't want to cause trouble, leave here now."

This woman has been in sensual situations for a long time, and she has seen many scenes like this. So when she heard Tang Anran's words, she immediately picked up the bag on the sofa and left the box, for fear of getting into trouble.

After the woman left, Tang Anran reached out and closed the box door, and the three men were already fighting together.

Men and women express their emotions in different ways. Women can cry or make trouble when they are sad, but men can't.

They have the self-esteem and pride that belong to men, and they feel that crying is something women do, so they usually choose to fight to vent their emotions.

Tang Anran knew that Gu Wuhao and the others would be attentive, so he didn't stop him, sitting quietly on the sofa next to them, waiting for them to finish the fight.

I don't know how long it took before the three men finally stopped.

Gu Wuzheng and Bu Ao stood up straight, panting, looking condescendingly at Yu Wenjin lying on the sofa. Apart from their messy clothes, they were not injured.

As for Yu Wenjin, he was already drunk and didn't have the strength to fight back.

It was a fight, but in fact, he had been beaten all the time. His face was bruised and the corners of his mouth were bleeding.

After being so disturbed, he woke up most of his wine.

Yuwenjin propped up and leaned on the sofa, raised his hand to wipe the blood from the corner of his mouth, and watched them spit out: "Damn, the hand is so heavy, it's so **** merciless!"

"Are you awake?" Gu Wuhao looked at him and asked coldly.

Simple four words, but they have two different meanings.

Hearing Gu Wuhao's question, Yu Wenjin was taken aback for a moment, and then twitched the corner of his mouth with a mockery: "It seems to be awake...and it seems that he is not awake."

He woke up from the wine, but his heart seemed to be confused and didn't wake up with him.

"My heart is so uncomfortable." Yu Wenjin raised his trembling hand, gently stroked the place of his heart, and muttered: "It hurts so much, it hurts so much that I am about to suffocate."

He and Wen Yijia have known each other for more than 20 years and have been in love for 10 years. They were originally

It should be a match made in heaven, and should have a happy marriage.

But after five years of marriage, they never felt happy for a day. Everything was because of the accident before the wedding.

Yuwenjin knew that it wasn't Wen Yijia's fault, and even she was still the victim of it, and the person who suffered the most was him.