Chapter 68

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 68: Just follow mom and dad

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 68: Just follow mom and dad

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Just follow mom and dad

Tang Anran was taken aback, and before he recovered from his glaring eyes, Gu Wuzhen had already let go of the hand holding her and sat upright.

Although it was just a quick kiss, the two hadn't been in close contact before, but maybe because of different moods, she was very nervous this time.

His white cheeks were stained with a trace of crimson, his back stretched straight against the chair, and his palms even started to sweat.

Seeing Tang Anran's nervousness, Gu Wuzheng couldn't help but chuckled, and diverted her attention away from the topic: "Today I told my grandfather about Xiaohang. In the evening, we will take Xiaohang back to the old house. Grandpa wants to see him."

"Tonight?" Tang Anran was not ashamed of hearing Gu Wuhao's words, and looked at him worriedly: "Will Grandpa be unhappy?"

After all, Mr. Gu always wanted to hold his grandson before, but they not only failed to fulfill his wish, but they also adopted a child privately.

, It is hard to guarantee that Mr. Gu will be angry because of their good ideas.

"Don't worry, grandpa will like Xiaohang." Gu Wuhao patted the back of Tang Anran's hand lightly, and after a word of comfort, he started the car and left the door of the company.

At the moment the car started, Gu Wuhao glanced at the rearview mirror subconsciously, frowning slightly.

Tang Anran, who was sitting next to him, frowned and immediately asked nervously, "What's the matter?"

"It's okay." Gu Wuhao replied in a deep voice, and his frowning brows loosened slightly.

He must have read it wrong just now, after all, it is impossible for that person to come back again.

When he got home, it was almost six o'clock. After Tang Anran told Xiao Hang about taking him back to the old house, he hurried back to the room to change his clothes.

After lying in bed for more than a week, Xiao Hang's leg injury has healed a lot, but he still can't jump freely like a normal child.

Gu Wuzheng sat down beside Xiao Hang, rubbing his hair and asked with concern: "Xiao Hang, do you want to go with us?"

Although Grandpa Gu wanted to see Xiao Hang very much, Gu Wuzheng fully respected Xiao Hang's opinion. As long as he said something unwilling, Gu Wuhao would not take him.

"As long as you follow Mom and Dad, you can go anywhere." Xiao Hang responded with a smile, with a nice dimple on his cheek.

He didn't lie, what he said was the truth.

Since the last incident, Xiao Hang's thoughts have changed a lot, and he is even more optimistic and cheerful than before.

Gu Wuzheng had never heard anyone call himself "Dad". He had always reacted quickly. This time he was stunned for more than ten seconds before finally reacting.

This is the child of him and Tang Anran. It feels so good.

Although Xiaohang has no blood relationship with them, he is now named Gu Zihang. He belongs to their family. No one can change this.