Chapter 141

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 141: Keep watching him

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 141: Keep watching him

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Keep watching him

"Admiral Gu." The policeman who shouted with a loudspeaker before saw Gu Wuhao coming and immediately walked over and greeted him.

They just thought Tang Anran was familiar at first, but now when they saw Gu Wuhao, they remembered that it was General Gu's wife who was taken hostage!

Now things are getting more difficult.

Gu Wuzheng forced himself to calm down, then lowered his head to the policeman's ear and said a few words in a deep voice.

After listening to Gu Wuhao's plan, the police nodded immediately and exhorted them with several other special police officers.

The men didn’t know what they were talking about. After waiting a while, they began to shout impatiently: "What the **** is going on, you guys!"

"Don't be impulsive, we can meet your request, but you must let your men throw all the guns in their hands." The policeman with the horn shouted to the man: "We must protect the safety of the hostages. "

"Fart! Can I still survive if I threw the gun?" The man shouted excitedly, his muzzle rubbing against Tang Anran's temple.

As long as he pulls the trigger gently, Tang Anran will fall to the ground and die on the spot just like those before.

Taking advantage of the gap between the police and the man, Gu Wuhao had already walked around a police car, holding a gun in his hand, and slowly aimed at the man.

.

It's just that the man has been strangling Tang Anran's neck and blocking her in front of him. If Gu Wuhao shoots rashly, it is likely that Tang An will be hit but not the kidnapper, so Gu Wuhao cannot act rashly for the time being.

The man's attention was attracted by the police at this time, but Tang Anran's eyes followed Gu Wuhao, naturally knowing that he had quietly changed positions.

About ten meters away, Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao looked at each other, watching him gently raise his hand, and made a gesture towards her.

Tang Anran instantly understood what Gu Wuhao meant, stomped the man's foot vigorously, and then quickly lowered his head.

She wore a pair of high heels on her feet, while the man wore cloth shoes. With Tang Anran's strength, she hit again. The pain directly caused the man to exclaim and let go of her hand subconsciously.

Before he could react, at the same moment, a bullet came from the opposite side and directly hit the center of his brow.

The man widened his eyes in astonishment, before he could even say a word, he broke his breath completely.

All this happened so quickly that no one else in the hall had reacted yet, and the policemen who had prepared for it rushed in quickly, taking advantage of this gap, and quickly caught all the culprits.

Tang Anran was frightened before. At this time, his legs had no strength, and he staggered back two steps, and he was about to fall.

On the ground, fortunately, Gu Wuzheng appeared in time, and put her in his arms.

The gesture that Gu Wuzheng made to her just now was mentioned when he taught her self-defense skills before, and the two had a tacit understanding, so the series of actions just now would be so smooth.