Chapter 195

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 195: Wait for a suitable opportunity

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 195: Wait for a suitable opportunity

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wait for a suitable opportunity

Since Tang Peipei knew that she still had a daughter, she had been in a trance.

In addition, her body is not good at all. In the past few days, she has lost a lot of weight and her complexion has become very ugly.

Seeing Roses coming, she rubbed her hands a little nervously, and gave her a flattering smile: "Sisi, why are you..."

"Don't you always feel that you owe me, now I give you a chance to make up for me." Rose interrupted Tang Peipei coldly.

Tang Peipei didn't expect Roses to say this suddenly, she was taken aback and nodded, then choked back, "Yes, it was my negligence that Qi Lan took you away. Now what do you need your mother to do? Mom is willing to do it."

After hearing what she wanted to hear, Rose said immediately: "It's very simple, as long as you return Xiaohang to me."

"This...this doesn't work, silly." Tang Peipei heard that she wanted

This, shook his head quickly: "Of course I won't agree."

"Don't forget, Xiaohang, he is my son!" Roses frowned, raised her hand to pat the coffee table, and shouted impatiently: "You said that as long as I need it, you are willing to do everything. Why can't this matter?"

Standing by, Xu Xiaorong saw Rose's attitude toward Tang Peipei with this attitude. She just wanted to stop her, but she was stopped by Tang Peipei.

"You go down first." Tang Peipei waved to Xu Xiaorong, and whispered.

Xu Xiaorong was worried that Roses and Tang Peipei were alone, but she had to listen to Tang Peipei's instructions, so she stood still and struggled for a while, and finally left the living room.

Hiding in the corner, Xu Xiaorong took out her cell phone and called Tang Anran, telling her what had happened here.

After Xu Xiaorong left, Tang Peipei spoke again: "Yes, I said so, but this is the only thing that won't work."

"Xiao Hang has been with Ranran for almost a year, and they already have a deep relationship between them, but Ran Ran will not be willing to let Xiao Hang leave her.

. What's more, I'm pregnant now, and I can't get emotional. If she knows that I let you take Xiaohang away, I'm worried that she will be stimulated and the child in my belly will be..."

"Ranran! Ranran! Only Xu Anran is in your heart!"

Before Tang Peipei could finish her words, Roses suddenly lost control of her emotions and screamed.

This sentence is not only to Tang Peipei, but also what she has always wanted to say to Gu Shenxing.

Obviously she and Xu Anran have extremely similar faces, why should they lead a life completely opposite to her?

When she catered to all kinds of disgusting old men with pain every day, Xu Anran lived the life of a princess dressed in clothes to stretch out her hands and open her mouth, and there are excellent men like Gu Wushao as husbands.

Why! Why on earth is all this!

The more I think about these Roses, the more unwilling she is, and the more aggressive her words are.