Chapter 58

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 58: Wife and kids are hot

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 58: Wife and kids are hot

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wife and kids are hot

"We will bear the cost of the operation, and you should notify the doctor to perform the operation immediately." Gu Wuzheng looked at the nurse coldly and said.

The nurse was calmed by the cold breath exuding from Gu Wuzheng, and she was taken aback for a moment before reacting, and at the same time she recognized Gu Wuzheng's face.

"Chief Gu, don't worry, I will notify the doctor now." The nurse nodded and responded, and then hurried to the doctor's office holding the medical record.

Seeing that the nurse really went to the doctor, Tang Anran's heart relaxed.

Looking down at the little boy lying on the hospital bed, a gentle smile appeared on her face: "Little friend, what is your name?"

She knew that this child must be very painful now, so she wanted to use the method of talking to him to divert his attention.

What surprised Tang Anran was that the little boy did not answer her question, but instead watched her softly replied: "I don't hurt."

There are blood stains on his face and his expression is a bit uncomfortable, but his eyes are still very clear.

He knew that Tang Anran was worried about him, so he told her directly that he didn't hurt.

After saying these three words, the boy turned his head and said nothing.

After all, Gu Wuhao's identity was still here, and the nurses and doctors did not dare to delay, they rushed over in a matter of minutes.

"Chief Gu, we will start the operation now." The doctor in a white coat smiled awkwardly at Gu Wuzheng, and then ordered the nurse to start preparing the operating room, and then pushed the little boy into the operating room.

While waiting for the operation to end, Gu Wuhao casually investigated the boy's identity and wanted to contact his family.

But after he saw the results of the police investigation, he was somewhat surprised.

Tang Anran had been sitting next to Gu Wuhao, and happened to see the message he received on his mobile phone.

After reading the content of the message, a touch of distress appeared on her face: "This child is really pitiful."

The little boy named Xiaohang was thrown at the door of the children's orphanage just a few days after he was born. He also grew up in the orphanage.

The couple who died in the car accident today were not Xiaohang’s biological parents, but his adoptive parents.

They had just gone through the adoption procedures today and were about to take Xiaohang home to start their new life, but no one expected such an accident to happen suddenly.

A child who was only five years old was abandoned by his parents since he was young.

With a home, with new parents, but the new life is completely over before it starts.

About an hour later, the door of the operating room was finally pushed open, and Xiaohang was pushed out by the nurse lying on the mobile bed.

"The right leg is fractured, the abrasions on the body have been treated, the wounds have been stitched up, there is no life-threatening, and I will recover soon after taking a good rest."