Chapter 166

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 166: This is really heaven on earth

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 166: This is really heaven on earth

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

This is really heaven on earth

Although Fang Xia's body had been cremated, Gu Wuzheng felt that there were still many doubts about the matter, so he sent someone to continue the investigation, but unfortunately there has been no progress.

After half a month, Gu Wuhao and Tang Anran's injuries were almost healed, and it happened that Gleason was also preparing to return to China, and wanted to invite Tang Anran and his wife to have a meal before leaving.

Gleason was not familiar with Yangcheng either, and Yan Xi had helped decide the place for the last meal.

When Gu Wuzheng and Tang Anran arrived in the hotel box, Yan Xi and Gleason had already arrived.

"Mr. Gu, it's nice to see you again." Gleason got up first and stretched out his hand to Gu Wuhao with a smile: "Your relationship is very good, I gave up."

Gleason spoke English, and Tang Anran could understand what he said, but could not understand what he meant.

"What admit defeat? Have you ever competed?" Tang Anran

Blinking his eyes, he looked at Gu Wuhao somewhat puzzled.

Faced with the question raised by Tang Anran, Gu Wuzheng just smiled and did not answer, but he understood everything in his heart.

What Gleason meant by saying this was that Tang Anran had already been put down in his heart, and Gu Wuhao could be regarded as solving a rival in love without doing anything.

In fact, Gleason didn't know what he liked Tang Anran.

He has known many Chinese girls, and there are many who look better than Tang Anran, but since seeing her in the hospital, Gleason will always think of her.

Thinking of her using a thin body to stand in front of him, facing those fierce gangsters without fear, and keeping wit and calm in the face of danger... These scenes often flashed in his mind repeatedly, making him treat her more and more. Fascinated.

Even if he knew that Tang Anran was already married to Gu Wuhao, Gleason felt that as long as she was willing to be with him, he would not care about it.

But from Yan Xi learned that Tang Anran gave up the design show, risked his life to find Gu Wuyi in the disaster area, and even after giving up his life to save him at a critical juncture, Gleason finally realized that in this relationship, he was actually competing. No qualifications.

He has never been a person who likes stalking, since he knows that Tang Anran can't like him, then he chooses to let go and will not continue to pester.

"The journey went smoothly." Gu Wuzheng smiled and shook Gleason's hand back, and after a simple greeting, the two sat down together.

Yan Xi, who was sitting next to Gleason, also understood the meaning of their conversation, but... he lowered his eyes and slowly tightened his hand holding the teacup.

He couldn't be as cool as Gleason, at least not yet.

Yan Xi had been thinking about it all the time, and didn't speak much when chatting. From beginning to end, he lowered his head and silently ate the dishes in front of him.