Chapter 99

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 99: Give me a chance to prove

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 99: Give me a chance to prove

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Give me a chance to prove

Listening to Gu Wuhao's explanation, Tang Anran didn't know whether he should believe him or not.

Although what happened last night hurt Tang Anran's heart, she still pretended that Gu Wuhao was still in her heart, and she was still somewhat reluctant to leave him.

But she was too insecure, afraid that after she believed him, she would find that he was really lying to herself.

Gu Wuhao looked at Tang Anran's tangled expression, and guessed what she was tangling in her heart.

Knowing that she didn't trust herself, Gu Wuhao was actually a little angry and sad, but he could understand Tang Anran's concerns.

After all, she had been emotionally hurt, and now she didn't trust herself, mainly because he didn't give her enough sense of security.

"Okay, I don't force you to believe my words now." Gu Wuhao said softly: "But you can't "convict" me without giving me a chance to prove it. Let's go to the bar now

Check properly. "

Hearing his proposal, Tang Anran hesitated, and finally nodded in agreement. She really wanted to find out what the truth was.

Seeing her nodding in agreement, Gu Wuhao immediately drove Tang Anran to the Zero Degree Bar.

The manager on duty last night had gone home from a shift, and there was no surveillance in the box. Gu Wuhao could only let people call out the video on the corridor.

The video shows that at 8 o'clock last night, Gu Wuhao and Bu Ao entered the box first, and then a few minutes later, Yu Wenjin walked in with a young woman in his arms.

"It seems that Yijia's choice to leave is correct. Such a man is not worth her sadness at all." Tang Anran murmured as she looked at Yu Wenjin's intimate posture with the woman.

When she went to Beicheng, she patronized to deal with the Li family. She forgot about Wen Yijia and only remembered it when she returned to Yangcheng.

Only then she could not contact Wen Yijia, she tried to find Wen Yijia, but even Yu Wenjin could not find Wen Yijia’s whereabouts.

It is even more difficult to find.

But she believes that Wen Yijia is such a smart woman, she will definitely not be in danger, and they will surely meet one day.

Gu Wuzheng, who was sitting aside, heard Tang Anran's muttering, and a helpless and petting smile appeared on his face. He didn't say anything more, and continued to stare at the screen.

The three of them stayed inside and did not come out until 12 o'clock in the evening when a young woman and the duty manager suddenly entered the box together.

It's a pity that the lights in the hallway are too dim, they can only see the woman's clothes, but they can't see her face.

Not long after the two went in, a few more men walked in. They were all wearing bar uniforms, and they were probably all staff members.

After a while, they helped Yuwenjin and Buao who were drunk and left the box, and then Gu Wuhao was also helped out, but they only helped Gu Wuhao people in the opposite direction to Yuwenjin and the others.

✓Step In Dangerous Love (1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara