Chapter 138

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 138: I can't step through the heart

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 138: I can't step through the heart

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I can't step through the heart

Early the next morning, after having breakfast with them, Gu Wuhao drove back to the old house.

He has been with Tang Anran in Beicheng these days and has not contacted Zhou Fanghua. Now that he is back, he wants to go back to the old house to see her.

When Gu Wuhao arrived, the Gu family was still eating breakfast, Zhou Fanghua still did not go downstairs, while Lin Yuqing was carrying a tray and was about to deliver breakfast.

"I'll come." Gu Wuhao said in a deep voice, and took the tray in Lin Yuqing's hand.

Lin Yuqing blushed and nodded, then sat back on the dining table.

Gu Wuhao went upstairs, walked to the door of Zhou Fanghua's room, raised his hand and knocked on the door twice.

"Come in." Zhou Fanghua replied inside, and then Gu Wuhao opened the door and walked in.

What Gu Wuhao didn’t expect was that there was a lot of paint in the huge bedroom

It was dark, the curtains were tightly covered, the lights were not turned on, and there was no light in the whole room.

Zhou Fanghua was sitting in a wheelchair with his back to Gu Wuhao, so he thought it was Lin Yuqing who was here, and shouted in a very gentle tone: "Qingqing, don't worry about me, you need to fill your stomach first, you know?"

Gu Wuzheng stood still without answering his lips, but his hand holding the tray tightened slightly.

Without hearing Lin Yuqing's voice as usual, Zhou Fanghua frowned in confusion: "Qingqing? Why aren't you talking?"

Gu Wuhao walked slowly behind Zhou Fanghua, his lips lightly opened, and he called out in a dumb voice: "Mom."

After twenty years, Gu Wuhao felt strange to Zhou Fanghua when he called out this title again.

Hearing Gu Wuhao's call, Zhou Fanghua froze instantly, and the hand holding the armrest tightened hard, because she was shaking too hard.

"Get out! Get out!" After a while of silence, Zhou Fanghua suddenly shouted with excitement.

She didn't look back, she didn't even want to look at Gu Wuhao.

Gu Wuzhao stood there, staring at her back in a daze, and pressed his lips tightly, not knowing what to say.

The two of them were silent like this, and the awkward atmosphere spread instantly.

I don't know how long it took, the door was pushed open again, and Lin Yuqing walked in from outside.

"Mom." Lin Yuqing walked to Zhou Fanghua and squatted down, raising her head and looking at her with a smile: "Brother Wuzhao Gothic will bring you breakfast. Why don't you eat it? It won't taste good when it's cold."

Zhou Fanghua's face had been stern before, but now he saw Lin Yuqing, which only eased slightly.

"Qingqing, you let him out, I don't want to see him." Zhou Fanghua looked at her and said in a deep voice: "You tell him that if he doesn't leave, we will return to Linjiacun now."

"Mom, don't be angry. Brother Wushu cares about you too, so..."

"If you say something nice to him again, then I will ignore you!" Zhou Fanghua stared, interrupting Lin Yuqing's dissatisfaction.