Chapter 94

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 94: No more nostalgia for here

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 94: No more nostalgia for here

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

No more nostalgia for here

The day after Yang Qing and Li Wenbo entered the game, Xu Chen came out of it.

After staying inside these days, he was always thinking about Yang Qing. He thought he would go to Li's house to look for her immediately after he came out, but as soon as he walked to the door, he ran into Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao.

As soon as he saw Gu Wuhao, Xu Chen thought of the fierceness he had beaten him that day. Although he didn't kill him, he still had pain for more than ten days, so now he is still a little afraid to see him.

Holding a child in his arms, Tang Anran walked to Xu Chen and stood still, looking at him and said: "I know who you want to find. To tell you the truth, Yang Qing was arrested yesterday."

"You called the police? Didn't I tell you that everything was my fault? This has nothing to do with Qingqing! No, I'm going to surrender!" Xu Chen shouted excitedly, turned around and prepared to enter again Police station.

"If you surrender, what will your children do?"

When Xu Chen heard Tang Anran's words, he immediately stopped and looked at her in shock, "What do you mean?"

"This is the child of you and Yang Qing, don't you want it?" Tang Anran said, holding the child in front of Xu Chen: "The Li family already knows that this child is not related to Li Wenbo. If you don't

If you want him, he can only be sent to an orphanage. "

"Yes! I want him!" As soon as Tang Anran finished speaking, Xu Chen immediately snatched the child from her hand and hugged him tightly.

Looking at the little guy still sleeping in his arms, the corners of Xu Chen's mouth rose unconsciously, with a very gentle expression.

Although Tang Anran hated Yang Qing, she knew that the child was innocent.

Although the results of the paternity test have not yet come out, Guo Fangfang seems to have determined that this is not Li Wenbo's child. He threw the little guy in the flowerbed outside the hospital last night.

Had it not been for Gu Wuhao's people to find out, this little guy would have been frozen to death after spending a night outside on such a cold day.

"I thank you for not killing me that day, but Yang Qing was the mastermind. She really wanted my life, so I won't forgive her. She must be responsible for what she did." Tang Anran looked at Xu Chen Continue to say: "This child Li family no longer wants, you can take good care of him in the future."

After finishing speaking, Tang Anran took out a check from the bag and put it on the child: "There are 300,000 yuan in it. Even if it is a thank you gift from me, although the money is not much, you can use it to make it. A business to support themselves and their children."

Xu Chen looked down at the child and then at the check. Originally

I want to say no, but think about how you can feed a child if you have no money and can't even support yourself.

So after hesitating for a while, Xu Chen finally accepted the check and thanked Tang Anran gratefully: "Miss Xu, thank you very much."

"You don't have to be so polite, we will clean up in the future, let's live a good life." Tang Anran shook his head towards Xu Chen.