Chapter 140

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 140: Just because he is Gu Wuhao

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 140: Just because he is Gu Wuhao

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Just because he is Gu Wuhao

Gu Wuchao had a meeting to be held today, and he was not allowed to bring any communication equipment, so he silently threw the phone in the cabinet.

It's just that he just walked out of the dormitory building, thinking that Tang Anran would call to find him, he turned back to the dormitory to send her a text message.

As a result, as soon as I turned on the phone, I saw that she made two consecutive calls to herself.

Gu Wuzheng worried that Tang Anran had something important, and immediately called back.

The time overlapped. The first time he called, Tang Anran's bag was snatched by the bald man, and he heard the ringtone of the phone directly.

The bald man didn't expect the cell phone in his bag to ring suddenly, and he didn't react for a while, and while he was stunned, Tang Anran suddenly grabbed the bag from his hand and connected the phone.

"Wife..."

"You bitch, dare to **** things from Lao Tzu!"

As soon as Gu Wuzheng yelled, there was a man's curse on the other end of the phone, followed by gunshots.

The moment the gunfire sounded, Gu Wuhao's heart seemed to stop.

Tang Anran was kicked by the man and lay down on the ground, but still held the phone tightly in his hand.

"Central Hospital." Tang Anran yelled to Gu Wuhao on the other end of the phone in English, and then immediately hung up.

Hearing Tang Anran's voice, Gu Wuhao recovered, and ran out of the dormitory hurriedly after waiting for the meeting.

The bald man was originally going to shoot Tang Anran, but he was hit by Gleason next to him. The gun was missed, and the bullet grazed Tang Anran's ear.

"I'm sorry, it's a sales call." Tang Anran smiled graciously at the bald man, and took the initiative to hand him the phone.

The bald man stared at Tang Anran for a long time, and finally believed her words. He took the phone away and didn't embarrass her anymore.

After the bald man left, Tang Anran's straight back collapsed in an instant. The clothes on his back were soaked with sweat. No one knew how nervous she was just now.

For a moment, Tang Anran even felt that his breathing had stopped at that moment.

The man in the lead had been paying attention here just now, and when the bald man had collected everything, he directly took out Tang Anran's cell phone from inside.

Turn on the phone, the lock screen wallpaper is the sleeping face of a man.

Although the man closed his eyes, he could see that his facial features were very handsome and even familiar, but he thought for a long time and didn't figure out who the man on the wallpaper was.

Putting her mobile phone into the pocket of the medical suit, the man stared sharply at Tang Anran, his expression unclear.

Gu Wuzheng was worried that he would be stunned again, so he dared not call Tang Anran and drove to the central hospital immediately.