Chapter 131

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 131: I didn't expect she was married

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 131: I didn't expect she was married

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I didn't expect she was married

Cheng Zhou's expression immediately changed as soon as Gu Wuhao said these words.

"Husband?" Cheng Zhou looked at Tang Anran in shock: "An Ran, are you married?"

Gu Wuzheng still did not give Tang Anran a chance to answer this time. He stretched out a hand to put his arm around Tang Anran's waist and looked at Cheng Zhou with a smile on his face: "Officially introduce, this is my wife, come to say hello ."

Cheng Zhou didn't expect Tang Anran to be married, let alone Gu Wuhao who married her... his own leader and boss.

"Sister-in-law... Sister-in-law is good." Cheng Zhou greeted her in frustration with his head down, and then looked at Gu Wuhao: "Boss, I will continue to train and I won't bother you anymore."

After speaking, Cheng Zhou quickly ran out of the training room, as if some scourge was chasing him behind him.

Although it took only a few words to resolve a rival, but

Gu Wuhao's mood was still very upset.

He looked down at Tang Anran in his arms, frowning in dissatisfaction: "My wife, I think I'll teach you at home in the future, you won't use it here."

There are too many males here, and most of them are single dogs. He can't worry about leaving his beautiful wife here.

Tang Anran understood Gu Wuhao's purpose at once, watching him shook his head helplessly, but his face was filled with a happy smile.

After not going to the military area to study, this episode of Cheng Zhou was quickly forgotten by Tang Anran. Her attention had already been attracted by Yan Xi's new design.

During the time she was imprisoned by Gu Shenxing, Yan Xi happened to go to France to be a judge for a design competition, and she had to prepare her own personal show. She just came back these days, so she didn’t know what happened before Tang Anran. And Tang Anran did not take the initiative to mention it to him.

In the drawing room, after today’s lesson, Yan Xi put one hand on Tang Anran’s drawing board, while playing with the pen in the other hand, watching her smile and said, “An Ran, your talent is really good, so short. Time

Has improved a lot in time. "

"It was taught by Teacher Yan." Tang Anran responded with a smile, and kept the pen in his hand.

Yan Xi chuckled and said again: "At the end of next month, I can spare three seats for you in that show in Paris. Do you want to try it?"

Upon hearing Yan Xi's words, Tang Anran's hand drawing the design draft stopped immediately and raised his head to look at him in shock: "Give me all three?"

"Yeah." Yan Xi smiled and nodded: "Actually, you are my first official student, and your talent is so good, this opportunity belongs to you."

"Thank you so much, Teacher Yan." Tang Anran stood up and thanked Yan Xi in gratitude: "I'm so happy that you can give me this opportunity, but..."

When Tang Anran said this, he was a little unconfident at first: "Such an important show, I am worried about myself..."

"I'm not worried, what else are you worried about?" Yan Xijiao