Chapter 124

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 124: Flowing the blood of the enemy

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 124: Flowing the blood of the enemy

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Flowing the blood of the enemy

Tang Anran subconsciously covered his stomach, groaning with pain, and knelt directly on the ground with his knees.

There was a burst of colic in my stomach, and something seemed to be flowing out between my legs.

"Sister Xiaoxi, you...you bleed!" Gu Wenya, who was standing on the side, was the first to find something strange and screamed while covering her mouth.

There was a panic in the living room. Xu Xiaorong and the others helped Tang Anran while hurriedly calling the driver to drive.

Meng Yaxin didn't expect that with such a push, Tang Anran happened to hit the coffee table, and her stomach was bleeding.

She knew very well in her heart that if a normal person just hits for a while, it is impossible to bleed, unless her stomach...

Thinking of this possibility, Meng Yaxin was completely panicked. If Shen Xi really had a miscarriage because of that collision, Gu Shenxing would definitely not let her go!

While everyone’s attention was attracted by Tang Anran,

Meng Yaxin found an opportunity and sneaked away.

After sending Tang Anran to the hospital, Gu Wenjing immediately called Gu Shenxing again. After all, she was Gu Shenxing's girlfriend. Naturally, she had to notify him of such a thing.

Xu Xiaorong on the other side didn't know that Tang Anran had lost her memory and became Shen Xi, but thought she was still the original Xu Anran, so she quickly called Gu Wuhao to report.

It's just that Gu Wuhao's phone was just turned off at this time. She had no choice but to send a text message to Gu Shenxing first, and briefly explained the situation to him.

At this time, Gu Wuhao had just parked the car at the door of Xu's house. After sitting in the car and smoking a cigarette, he finally opened the door and got out of the car.

Xu Chengsheng and Qi Lan were sitting in the living room talking on the phone, sending someone to find Tang Anran's whereabouts.

They didn’t know about those things about Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao, but Tang Anran hadn’t talked to them for a long time, and they couldn’t get in touch with Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao. In addition, the Xu Group had some problems recently, so Xu Chengsheng Back with Qi Lan.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he returned to China, he learned that Tang Anran had divorced Gu Wuhao, and that Gu Wuhao had married another woman, and Tang Anran had also disappeared.

In a hurry, they went straight to the old house of Gu’s family, ready to find old man Gu to be a benefactor. As a result, old man Gu insisted that Xu Chengsheng was the murderer of Gu Wuhao’s parents. The two had a big quarrel and broke up.

"Master, madam, my uncle is here." Just as the servant announced to them, Gu Wuhao strode to them and stood still.

Seeing Gu Wuhao, Xu Chengsheng and Qi Lan both froze for a while, and in the end Qi Lan recovered first.

She rushed to Gu Wuhao's face, grabbed his arm tightly and asked, "Gu Wuhao, where did you hide my daughter? What's wrong with you!"

"At first, you said you would take good care of Ranran. Now that you divorced her and married other women, do you care about whether we live or die? You hand over Ranran and return my daughter to me!