Chapter 55

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 55: Can't do without wings

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 55: Can't do without wings

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Can't do without wings

She raised her head in astonishment and saw Gu Wuzheng walking out wearing a gray cotton pajamas, holding an empty water glass in her hand.

Gu Wuzheng obviously did not expect Tang Anran to appear at the door of his room, looking at her in front of him, frowning and asking in a deep voice, "What's the matter?"

"I..." Tang Anran stared at Gu Wuhao for a while and was silent, then slowly raised the phone and handed it to him: "Did you do this?"

What was displayed on the screen of the mobile phone happened to be the official WeChat accounts of the Yangcheng police station and the court, as well as several private big V accounts with huge fans.

Gu Wuzheng glanced roughly, then shook his head: "It's not me."

In fact, he called Yuwenjin this morning and asked him to prepare these in advance, and when Tang Anran took action, he would immediately help her build momentum, so strictly speaking, it should be Yuwenjin, not him.

When Tang Anran heard Gu Wuhao's answer, a trace of disappointment flashed across his bright eyes. It turned out that he had guessed wrong.

"I'm going to bed, good night." Tang Anran retracted the phone, and after saying good night to Gu Wuhao, he quickly returned to his room.

With a "bang", she closed the door heavily.

Gu Wuzheng stared at her closed door, feeling a little puzzled. Did he say something wrong just now? Why she looks so

unhappy?

It's a pity that Gu Wuhao thought for a while, but he didn't realize what was wrong with his answer just now.

Knowing that this was not done by Gu Wuhao, Tang Anran was indeed disappointed, and at the same time he became more determined that he was not interested in himself, so in the future, we must keep a distance from him!

Fang Jiayi was very happy when she saw netizens helping her accuse Tang Anran and constantly verbalizing Tang Anran. So that night she invited a few friends to the bar to drink and dance. He stayed high until the early hours of the morning, and then became confused. I fell asleep without looking at my phone all night.

When she woke up the next morning, she found that the direction of public opinion had completely changed. The group of netizens who were on her side yesterday and helped her deal with Tang Anran were all on Tang Anran's side.

And she became notorious overnight, all the information was exposed by everyone, and even received a lawyer's letter, Tang Anran actually sued her.

I haven't recovered from such an accident, the phone in my hand rang, it was a call from Fang's mother.

Fang Jiayi connected the phone with trembling fingers, and Fang’s mother’s anxious cry came from there immediately: "Jiayi, a lot of people suddenly came outside our house, as well as reporters and policemen. They are all looking for you. What happened? Where is it now?"

The number called by Fang's mother is Fang Jiayi's private number, which has not been exposed yet, so it still works.

Fang Jiayi panicked when he heard that reporters and police were coming home. They must have come to arrest her and go to jail!