Chapter 80

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 80: It's enough to have you here

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 80: It's enough to have you here

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It's enough to have you here

Li's family, Li Wenbo finished breakfast, and Yang Qing with a big belly helped him put on his coat.

"Husband, don't forget to accompany me to the check-up in the afternoon." Yang Qing touched her stomach and smiled happily.

Li Wenbo lowered his head and kissed Yang Qing's lips lightly, then smiled and nodded in response: "I won't forget, I will go home to pick you up after I'm busy."

"Well, you drive carefully on the road."

Yang Qing smiled and sent Li Wenbo out, and then returned to the room with the help of the servant.

As soon as I sat down on the bed, I saw half of the pressed paper under the lamp on the bedside table.

Yang Qing curiously pulled out the note from under the lamp, and saw a line of numbers written on the pale pink note, which seemed to be a phone number.

The font on the above is beautiful, and it looks like a woman's writing

.

She put the note under her nose and smelled it. There was a faint perfume smell. It was the latest luxury perfume from A's house.

This lady's perfume is limited to 50 bottles in the world. She has spent many ways before and only got a small bottle of fake.

Although the smell on the paper is similar to that of the counterfeit, it is obviously more fragrant than that and it smells more comfortable, so Yang Qing can be sure that the perfume on the paper is genuine.

In a mess, Yang Qing picked up the phone and dialed the number on the note. It didn't take long to be connected.

"Hello." A young female voice came from the other end.

Yang Qing's face changed when she heard that voice, and she immediately hung up the phone.

A woman with good-looking handwriting, a young and beautiful voice, and who can afford such an expensive perfume, should look good.

Thinking of this, Yang Qing immediately rang the alarm bell in her heart.

She herself is a junior high, knowing that this man Li Wenbo cannot withstand temptation, so she is always on guard.

Never allow Li Wenbo to have any woman who can threaten her.

Unexpectedly, she was absolutely defensive, and finally let people take advantage of it.

No matter who this woman is, Yang Qing must drive her away from Li Wenbo, otherwise the marriage she has worked so hard to get will definitely repeat the mistakes of Tang Anran!

At the door of Gu's branch, Tang Anran frowned suspiciously at the sudden and decisive phone call in his hand.

Gu Shenxing, who was standing next to her, saw her like this, and asked with concern: "What's the matter?"

"It's okay, maybe it's the wrong call." Tang Anran shook his head, put the phone in his bag, and followed Gu Shenxing into the company's door without paying too much attention to the call.

If she wants to have a relationship with the Li family in the fastest way, the best way is to participate in this cooperation between the Gu family and the Li family as a responsible person.