Chapter 157

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 157: I don't want to see you in this life

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 157: I don't want to see you in this life

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I don't want to see you in this life

Gu Wuzhuo didn't feel pain no matter how many injuries he suffered, but as long as Tang Anran had a little wound on his body, he would feel terribly distressed.

When Tang Anran heard Gu Wuhao's words, he raised his mouth with difficulty, and said in a weak voice, "But I don't regret it at all. Even if I do it again, I will still do it."

Just because she didn't want to see Gu Wuhao injured.

The eyes of the two people gathered in the air, and they didn't speak any more at this time, but the hands holding each other slowly tightened.

The quarrel outside became louder and louder, and Tang Anran vaguely felt that the voice was a bit familiar.

"What's wrong outside?" Tang Anran frowned, looked at Gu Wuzheng suspiciously and asked, "I seem to hear Yijia's voice."

Gu Wuzhuo patronized Tang Anran before, and didn’t even notice what happened between Wen Yijia and Yu Wenjin. Now listen

At Tang Anran’s question, I didn’t know how to answer, but just nodded in response: "A Jin has found Wen Yijia."

Upon hearing Gu Wuhao's words, Tang Anran was a little excited to get out of bed and go out to have a look. After all, he hadn't seen Wen Yijia for almost a year and wanted to know her current situation.

Tang Anran had so much blood on her head and stitches, and he had just woke up. Gu Wuhao naturally didn't want her to go out, and asked her to lie on the bed and take a good rest.

But Tang Anran had a stubborn personality and insisted on going out to see Wen Yijia. Gu Wuhao was worried that her emotions would stimulate her wounds, and finally had to agree.

Gu Wuzheng had a leg injury, so he could only hold the crutches with one hand and help Tang Anran with the other hand to walk outside.

When they walked out of the tent together, Yuwenjin had already scrambled with Gao Yuanfan, while Wen Yijia was standing aside with her child, looking anxiously at them.

She wanted to go up and persuade her, but she was still holding Nian Nian in her arms, worried that she would hurt her child if she got too close, so she could only stand by and shout for him

We stopped.

But no matter how she yelled, the two men didn't seem to hear them, and the movements of their hands did not stop at all.

Yuwenjin had also come out of the army before, and his skill was naturally not bad.

Although Gao Yuanfan didn't know any fighting tactics, he had worked in the village for so many years and he was much stronger than ordinary people, so Yu Wenjin could not have the upper hand in front of him.

Gu Wuzheng came out to see this scene, his face sank, and he went forward and forced the two to separate.

"Do you know where this is?" Gu Wuzheng gripped Yu Wenjin's wrist tightly with one hand, curled his eyebrows and glared at him and roared: "This is Hong'an Village, the hardest hit area of ​​the strong earthquake! Is it your place to mess around?"

Facing Gu Wuhao's question, Yu Wenjin remained silent and did not answer.

He knew that he shouldn't do these things under such circumstances, but he really couldn't control his emotions.