Chapter 147

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 147: Is his armor and weakness

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 147: Is his armor and weakness

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Is his armor and weakness

As soon as she frowned, Gu Wuhao felt distressed.

Grandpa is right. He is burdened with a heavy burden. If the family is to live a peaceful life, all the burdens must be taken off.

But this is easy to say, but difficult to do.

Gu Wuzheng has always been a very confident person. He has never had any scruples or fears, but now he has concerns. No one can say what will happen in the future.

Tang Anran is the person Gu Wuzheng cares most about in this world, his armor to overcome difficulties, but it is also his biggest weakness.

Everyone knows the importance of Tang Anran to him, if you want to deal with him, starting from Tang Anran is the most useful.

Is he really going to involve her in this matter?

Gu Wuzheng was reluctant to let go of her hand, but he didn't even want to see her hurt. Neither of these results was what he wanted.

If he wants to protect Tang Anran, he must immediately arrest Gu Shenxing and Chu Yao who are hiding behind the scenes. Only when these troubles are resolved can they lead a stable life.

Tang Anran didn't know what Gu Wuhao was thinking, and was about to ask, when he saw that his face was not very good, he immediately shouted anxiously: "

Is the wound hurting again? You still have to go to the hospital and ask the doctor to re-treat it for you, otherwise the wound will become inflamed and purulent! "

Gu Wuzhuo didn't want to worry Tang Anran, so he went to the hospital to suture the wound again.

With the death of Mr. Gu and the injury of Gu Wuzheng, the Military Region specially gave Gu Wuhao a week off so that he could heal his injuries at home and deal with some things by the way.

In the office of the dean of the central hospital, Gu Wuhao was sitting on the sofa, Bu Ao and Yu Wenjin sat on either side of him, and the dean Zhang Xinhua sat across from them, with a slight face.

"According to the results of the blood test, Mr. Gu has been taking some toxic drugs during his lifetime, which is also the main cause of his organ failure." Zhang Xinhua explained while looking at the medical records in his hand: "Mr. Gu used to be Our hospital checked his body once in half a year and his condition has been very good, but two years ago, his body suddenly became weak."

"At that time, the results of the instrumental examination and the blood test were not abnormal, but the resistance was somewhat low. Mr. Gu didn't care too much. He prescribed some resistance-enhancing drugs and went back to take it. I was not responsible for the subsequent examinations. Responsible, I didn’t know exactly what was going on at the time, but now it seems that there are indeed some problems with these medical records."

The medical record that Zhang Xinhua holds in his hand is exclusively for Father Gu during his lifetime.

The medical record, which records the results of every examination and treatment of his illness over the years, can be said to be very detailed.

However, according to the contents of the medical records, Mr. Gu’s physical condition has been very good for the past two years. Except for some weakness, there is no other abnormality. It should not be such a short period of time that his body is so bad that he even died from organ failure. .