Chapter 86

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 86: Give her the best Gu Wuhao

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 86: Give her the best Gu Wuhao

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Give her the best Gu Wuhao

Grabbing Tang Anran's arms, Li Wenbo anxiously apologized to her: "I'm sorry An Ran, I was too impulsive just now, so I can speak without a word. Don't be angry and don't cry."

"You let me go!" Tang Anran pushed Li Wenbo away and wiped away tears: "Manager Li, you are married, you should keep your distance with me in the future, otherwise you will provoke others to gossip."

"Did someone tell you something again?" Li Wenbo clutched Tang Anran's wrist tightly, his face pale: "Yang Qing came to you again?"

"It's not Mrs. Li, it's me." Tang Anran shook his head while trying to pull his wrist out of Li Wenbo's hand, but he was really holding it too tightly to get it out.

Although Tang Anran had denied his speculation, Li Wenbo still felt that this matter must have something to do with Yang Qing.

"Don't think too much, I will solve this matter, and I will never let you be wronged." Li Wenbo said softly to Tang Anran.

After some relief, he finally let go and left the office angrily.

After Li Wenbo left, Tang Anran had already wiped away the tears on his face.

Tang Anran knew that Yang Qing must have pretended to be pitiful in front of Li Wenbo like her, in order to force Li Wenbo to divorce her.

Now, she will return all these to her, so that Yang Qing will also have a taste of this.

As soon as Li Wenbo walked through the door of Li's house, he started shouting Yang Qing's name angrily.

Before dinner time, Yang Qing was sitting in the living room watching TV. She frowned when she heard Li Wenbo's shout and stood up with the help of the servant.

"Husband, you are back...ah!" Yang Qing just walked up to Li Wenbo, before she could finish her words, Li Wenbo suddenly slapped her.

This slap took a lot of effort and hit her whole

After taking a step back, if the servant hadn't helped her in time, she would have fallen to the ground.

"Li Wenbo, you hit me!" Yang Qing covered her face and glared at Li Wenbo angrily: "If you don't tell me clearly today, I will never finish with you!"

Originally because of Tang Anran's affairs, Yang Qing's heart was suffocated with fire, but now she was slapped by Li Wenbo again, she naturally would not continue to swallow her anger.

"Nothing to say, divorce." Li Wenbo was too lazy to talk nonsense with Yang Qing, and after saying this coldly, he raised his leg and prepared to go upstairs.

Yang Qing didn't expect that Li Wenbo would suddenly file for a divorce with her. After reacting, she immediately caught up with Li Wenbo, tightly grasping Li Wenbo's arm, and shouted excitedly: "Don't think about it! Li Wenbo, I will never divorce you! "

Guo Fangfang was sleeping in the room, but was awakened by the quarrel between the two, and immediately walked out.

"Wenbo, what happened? Why did you fight when you came back?"

Li Wenbo did not answer Guo Fangfang's question, and continued to stare at Yang Qing: "You can't help but say no, this marriage is divorced, tomorrow you will pack your things and get out of me."