Chapter 57

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 57: Her request cannot be refused

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 57: Her request cannot be refused

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Her request cannot be refused

Gu Wuzheng stared at her face for a while, and his mood seemed to become very happy.

"Get up and take you to a place." Gu Wuzheng stood up straight, his mouth raised slightly.

"Where to go?" Tang Anran was taken aback and asked curiously.

Gu Wuzhuo didn't tell her the answer, he just left a sentence and went downstairs after ten minutes and left the bedroom.

Although Tang Anran didn't know where Gu Wuzheng was going to take him, after all, he couldn't bear his curiosity and lifted the quilt and got out of bed.

Ten minutes was too short, so after Tang Anran changed his clothes and washed, it had already exceeded the time set by Gu Wuhao.

Originally thought Gu Wuzheng would be as angry as the first time we met, but I didn't expect that she would be so late this time. Not only was Gu Wuzhen not angry at all, but he even helped her open the door very considerately.

On the way, Tang Anran couldn't help asking again, but Gu Wuhao's tone was so strict that he didn't want to tell her at all.

Knowing that he couldn't get any news from Gu Wujiao, Tang Anran didn't ask any more, sitting quietly in the passenger seat and looking at the scenery outside the window.

After driving for about twenty minutes, the car suddenly stopped halfway.

"Here?" Tang Anran asked suspiciously, looking around.

After looking at it, he found that Gu Wuzheng had parked his car in the middle of the road, surrounded by all kinds of cars.

"There is a traffic jam ahead. It may take a while." Gu Wuzhuo frowned somewhat unhappy.

He made preparations several days in advance for this matter today, but he did not expect that traffic jams suddenly started in front of him, and he did not know when it would be open to traffic.

Tang Anran was not as anxious as Gu Wuhao. After hearing that it was a traffic jam, he did not speak again.

After lowering the car window halfway, Tang Anran closed his eyes and prepared to rest for a while.

At exactly this time, a man walked by the car window: "It's really in a traffic jam. I didn't lie to you. A family of three was in a car accident. Two adults died on the spot, and the child was still in the car."

"I don't know when it will be open to traffic. It is estimated that the rescue will take a long time. No one thought that such a thing would happen suddenly. Yeah, that child is so pitiful..."

The man said this to the person on the phone and walked past the passenger's door.

Tang Anran couldn't hear what was said later, and now she had only two words in her head.

Child, car accident...

Almost for the first time, the scene of a car accident flashed in her mind, full of blood and her helpless and desperate call.

Tang Anran's emotions suddenly became agitated, and he directly opened the door of the co-pilot and got out of the car, and then ran to the front.

Gu Wuzheng didn't expect Tang Anran to make such a move suddenly. He was stunned for two seconds, and then hurried after he recovered.