Chapter 66

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 66: It's better to never own

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 66: It's better to never own

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It's better to never own

Didn't she go to the company to get things? How could you be with Gu Shenxing?

Gu Wuzheng was puzzled in his heart, but did not ask. Instead, he opened the car door first, replaced the coat covering Tang Anran's shoulders with her own, and then carefully carried her out of the car.

"I ran into her at the entrance of the hospital. It might be too tired, so I fell asleep." Gu Shenxing helped the glasses on the bridge of his nose and explained to Gu Wuzheng.

Gu Wuzheng held Tang Anran and passed by Gu Shenxing. Hearing his words, he paused in his footsteps, and then he bowed his head and said thank you in a deep voice.

After speaking, Gu Wuhao continued to walk into the house, but after two steps, Gu Shenxing suddenly said again.

"A Chao, I know you are very dissatisfied with this marriage, but as a husband, even if you hate her anymore, you should stay with her at this time and do your responsibilities as a husband." Gu Shenxing stared closely.

Holding Gu Wuhao's back, his tone was accusing: "When I met her, her face was not very good."

Although Gu Shenxing is Gu Wuhao's eldest brother, he seldom speaks to him in such an accusing tone, and it can even be said that today is the first time.

He didn't know why Tang Anran went to the hospital, but he had said everything that should be said, leaving the rest to Gu Wuhao himself.

"I'm leaving." After Gu Shenxing said, he opened the door to sit in the driver's seat, and quickly drove the car out of the courtyard.

Standing in the courtyard, Gu Wuzheng looked down at Tang Anran, who was still sleeping in his arms, his eyes sinking slightly.

Tang Anran told him before that he was going back to the company to get things, but in the end he showed up at the hospital door. Was it a coincidence or was she lying to herself before?

Gu Wuhao couldn't think of an answer for a while, but he didn't intend to wake Tang Anran, he was going to wait until she woke up to ask.

Unfortunately, before Tang Anran woke up, Gu Wuhao had to end his vacation early and return to the military area because of a temporary mission.

.

Tang Anran slept for a long time, and when she woke up again, the sky outside was already dark.

Sit up with his arms supported and looked at the alarm clock beside the bed. It turned out to be ten o'clock in the evening.

When did she fall asleep? How did you get back to the room from Gu Shen's car?

Tang Anran was full of doubts, but there was no way to know the answer.

Rubbing his dizzy head, Tang Anran decided not to think about it for the time being. He got out of bed and poured a glass of water to drink, then habitually took out his mobile phone from his bag to see if there were any missed calls.

Just turned on the phone, but accidentally saw the message Gu Wuhao sent a few hours ago.

The content is probably to explain that he returned to the military area because of a temporary mission, and may not have time to come back in the short term. He has already let people prepare for the small flight procedures, and Tang Anran does not need to worry about it.