Chapter 172

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 172: Feelings that shouldn't exist

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 172: Feelings that shouldn't exist

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Feelings that shouldn't exist

Gu Shenxing didn't want Roses to be pregnant with his child, so every time afterwards, he would let the servants supervise her taking medicine, but Roses didn't want to.

She knows that Gu Shenxing has no feelings for herself. Her only value is this face that resembles his beloved woman. If she wants to stay by Gu Shenxing's side, she must create new value.

In the end, she made a bold decision, changing the contraceptive pill the servant gave her to a similar-looking vitamin tablet, and she finally became pregnant with Gu Shenxing's child.

It's a pity that Roses didn't expect that Gu Shenxing's heart would be so cruel that she would directly ask her to kill the child!

"I don't want it!" Rose silk protected her stomach, and took two steps back subconsciously: "This is our child, I don't want to knock him out!"

Gu Shenxing glanced at her coldly, and suddenly asked, "How long have you been in blue?"

Blue is the name of the mansion where Roses stayed before. She has not heard the name since she was taken by Gu Shenxing to review the old house.

Suddenly hearing this question from Gu Shenxing, Rose was taken aback for a moment, and then mumbled back: "Eight years..."

"How many men have you slept with, and how many times have you beaten up children, you should know it very well." Gu Shenxing and Gu Wuzheng's dark eyes flashed a vicious look: "Put away those that shouldn't be. Mind, you can live a few more days."

After saying this, Gu Shenxing glanced at the two servants standing beside Rose Si, and said coldly: "Stare at her for surgery."

"Yes." The servant lowered his head together and replied respectfully.

After arranging everything, Gu Shenxing didn't want to talk nonsense with Roses anymore, turned around and left the hospital.

Roses stood there, reverberating Gu Shenxing's words in her head, and she didn't recover from the blow for a long time.

"Miss Luo, the operation has been arranged, please."

It wasn't until the servant called her coldly that Roses reacted, but at this time Gu Shenxing was no longer in the hospital hall.

Roses looked at the expressionless two servants in front of her, and was about to refuse, but recalling the words that Gu Shenxing threatened herself when she was leaving, she finally had no choice but to compromise.

Between life-saving and children, she decisively chose the former.

Just like Gu Shenxing said, she had knocked out so many children, how could she care about this one, just because the child's father was Gu Shenxing.

Now that Gu Shenxing doesn't want this child, it doesn't make sense for her to insist on keeping him.

After Tang Anran hurriedly left the hospital, he stopped a taxi and was about to go home.

Just after she finished calling Xu Xiaorong, she received a short video from Yan Xi's WeChat.

Tang Anran's finger tapped twice on the screen, and the video opened