Chapter 100

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 100: Nothing can hinder

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 100: Nothing can hinder

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Nothing can hinder

Meng Yaxin wanted to tell this secret when she overheard the conversation between Gu Jinyan and Tang Anran, but she was always blocked by Gu Jinyan.

Now, she finally said it out, and the relationship between Gu Wuzheng and Tang Anran was completely over.

What he cared about most was just exposed by Meng Yaxin in front of Gu Wuhao. Tang Anran's face was instantly pale, and his blood was solidified.

She wanted to explain to Gu Wuhao, but even she herself believed this, so how could she explain it to Gu Wuhao?

"Meng Yaxin!" Gu Jinyan was the first to react. She roared Meng Yaxin's name angrily and pushed her down on the sofa.

Gu Jinyan never wanted to tell Gu Wuhao about this, because she knew it was a kind of harm to Gu Wuhao. How could a strong man like him allow his wife to have such a dirty past.

So she had been telling Tang Anran to let Tang Anran leave Gu Wuhao quietly, so that the damage to Gu Wuhao could be minimized.

But Gu Jinyan never thought that Meng Yaxin would be so impulsive, shaking out this secret in front of so many people.

Tang Anran went back to the trial, and then went to see Gu Wuhao without even looking.

He turned around and ran out of Gu's door.

Gu Wushao subconsciously reached out to catch her, but Tang Anran was faster than him, and the outstretched hand flew into the air, only to watch her back disappear into sight.

"Sister, leave her to me to deal with it personally." Gu Wuzheng hurriedly confessed to Gu Jinyan, and then hurried out.

Tang Anran's two legs naturally couldn't run Gu Wuhao's car, so she was soon overtaken by Gu Wuhao.

Gu Wuzheng parked the car in front of Tang Anran, blocking her way, and then got out of the car and grabbed her wrist, holding her firmly in his arms.

"You let me go!" Tang Anran struggled excitedly, crying in his voice.

Gu Wuzhuo didn't say a word, but his constantly tightening hand had already answered him, and he would never let her go.

Seeing that he couldn't break free, Tang Anran simply broke the can: "Don't you keep asking me why I am so abnormal these days? Okay, I will tell you now."

"The day you went to see Grandpa Gu last time, you and Gu Shenxing went out to buy lunch. Only Gu Jinyan and I were in the ward. She told me about it."

"Gu Jinyan said that she saw Xu Anran undergoing abortion surgery at Kangming Hospital five years ago. What Meng Yaxin said just now is true. Now you are satisfied.

Yet? Can you let me go? "

When she said this, Tang Anran kept her head down, she felt that she had no face to see Gu Wuhao again.

Even if she knew that Xu Anran was the one who did the wrong thing and not Tang Anran, but now that she has Xu Anran's body, she must bear all of her.

Gu Wuzheng admitted that when he first heard the news, he was indeed shocked and a little angry, but when he calmed down, his negative emotions were gone, and some of them were all distressed to Tang Anran.