Chapter 82

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 82: I never believed your words

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 82: I never believed your words

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I never believed your words

Listening to Gu Wuhao's words, Tang Anran's brain went blank, and the struggling movements of his hands stopped.

This is not the first time Gu Wuhao said such things, but when Tang Anran heard the helplessness and pain in his tone, her eyes began to sore, and her heart felt uncomfortable.

She repeatedly warned herself that she would never think about these things before she had no revenge, and she would never have anything to do with Gu Wuhao.

But when Gu Wuhao appeared in front of her, when he spoke to himself in that tone, all the warnings disappeared in an instant.

Tang Anran opened his mouth and wanted to speak, but looking at Gu Wuhao's deep eyes, he felt that the whole person was trapped, and he simply forgot what he wanted to say.

"Why did you leave Yangcheng suddenly and come here? What are you going to do?" Gu Wuhao asked with a calm face, and the hand that grabbed Tang Anran's shoulder couldn't help but add gravity.

He couldn't find out the answers to these questions now, so he had to listen to her telling himself.

Tang Anran was silent for a while, and then shook his head silently towards Gu Wuhao, and firmly stated his attitude, not willing to tell him anything.

Gu Wuzheng was angry in his heart, but he was unwilling to vent his anger with Tang Anran. At this time, he seemed to have hit the cotton with a punch that concentrated all his strength, feeling angry and helpless in his heart.

"Okay, you don't need to answer these first, but you have to tell me, why didn't you tell me if you changed the number?" Gu Wuzhuo frowned and tried his best to suppress the anger in his heart: "Isn't it all fine before? Even if you have What do you want to do, why don’t you tell me any news?"

"These are my own things and have nothing to do with you." The pain on his shoulder made Tang Anran frowned uneasy: "You promised me before that I can leave Yangcheng as long as the wedding is over."

"Since you have found here now, then fulfill your previous promise." At this point, Tang Anran paused, then avoided Gu Wuzheng's aggressive eyes, and said word by word in a dumb voice: "Follow I divorce."

Gu Wuzheng didn't expect that he had searched for so long, waited so long, and finally waited for this sentence from Tang Anran.

"Xu Anran, what do you think of me Gu Wuhao!" Gu Wuhao gritted his teeth and let out a low growl.

Before Tang Anran could speak, he lowered his head and kissed her lips fiercely.

Probably because it was too angry, there was no pity for this kiss, only deep

Deep aggression and punishment.

Gu Wuzheng's hands tightly hugged Tang Anran's slender waist, so powerful that he seemed to want to melt her whole body into his own blood.

Between them, Tang Anran accidentally bit Gu Wuhao's lips while struggling, and a faint smell of blood spread between the two people.

But even so, Gu Wuhao didn't intend to let go of Tang Anran. Instead, he kept deepening the kiss and tightened the hand holding her again and again, as if Tang Anran would disappear when he let go.