Chapter 119

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 119: Looks exactly like her

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 119: Looks exactly like her

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Looks exactly like her

Gu Wuhao took Xiaohang into the bedroom just in time to see Meng Yaxin coming out of the bathroom after taking a shower.

When she saw Xiao Hang in Gu Wuhao's arms, Meng Yaxin showed a trace of panic on her face, but she quickly calmed down.

"A Chao, why did you come back so late?" Meng Yaxin chuckled, reaching out to take Gu Wuhao's shoulder.

It's just that as soon as her hand stretched out, Gu Wuhao avoided it.

"Who allowed you to move in?" Gu Wuzheng stared at Meng Yaxin with a sullen expression: "You threw away all An Ran's things, and you even took a small flight, Meng Yaxin, who gave you the courage?"

Facing Gu Wuhao's forcing question, Meng Yaxin calmly said the words she had prepared for a long time: "A Chao, don't be angry."

"Since we have obtained the marriage certificate and become a legal couple, what's wrong with me moving here to live with you? Xu Anran's things are all in the room, occupying my place and letting me

There is no place to put things, then can't I dispose of all the garbage? "

"As for hitting him..." Meng Yaxin turned to look at Xiao Hang in Gu Wuhao's arms, with a grievance on her face: "This is really a big misunderstanding. I like children the most. How could you go playing Xiao Hang, Ah Chao. Don’t listen to this little kid’s nonsense, this will wrong me."

Meng Yaxin's words sounded sincere and reasonable, but Gu Wuhao did not listen to a word.

"Shut up, take your things, and get out!" Gu Wuzheng sternly finished, holding Xiaohang directly and returning to his room without looking at Meng Yaxin again.

After helping Xiaohang take a shower and put on clean clothes as usual, Gu Wuhao carried him to the bed and covered the quilt.

"Dad, when will Mom come back?" Xiaohang took Gu Wuhao's finger, opened his big round eyes, and looked at him expectantly: "She didn't want us, right?"

Because he was abandoned by his own biological parents, Xiao Hang always felt inferiority complex in his heart. Originally, Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao

Be nice to him, he has slowly begun to open his heart, but when I heard Meng Yaxin's words today, that feeling of inferiority began to cause trouble again.

He was afraid of being a drag on them, afraid that he would be abandoned, and even more afraid of Tang Anran because it was really because of him...

Gu Wuzheng looked at Xiao Hang's eyes with expectant light, and listened to his cautious tone when he spoke. His heart seemed to be weighed heavily by a stone, and he couldn't breathe and felt uncomfortable.

He stretched out his hand and rubbed Xiaohang's hair gently, and said softly, "Dad will definitely get Mom back."

This sentence is not only to appease Xiao Hang, but also what Gu Wuhao wants to say to himself.

No matter what price he paid, he would find Tang Anran back, and his family would definitely be reunited again!

After putting Xiao Hang to sleep, Gu Wuhao returned to his bedroom.