Chapter 173

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 173: It's all a conspiracy

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 173: It's all a conspiracy

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It's all a conspiracy

In the dark night, Gu Wuzhuo bent slightly and moved quickly into the lush grass.

Finding a concealed place to sit down, Gu Wuzheng took the kettle that Bu Ao handed over and drank several sips, which relieved the dryness in his throat.

They received a report this morning that a group of large drug trafficking organizations wanted to trade with gangs in Yangcheng, and the trading location was this pier.

Because the situation was urgent and the person in charge had to direct it, Bu Ao made several consecutive calls to Gu Wuzheng, urging him to come over.

It was already two o'clock in the morning. They had waited here for more than ten hours, but they had not noticed any unusual movement.

Looking at the calm pier, Bu Ao couldn't help frowning, and asked a little uncertainly: "Are we going to be scolded?"

The tip is indeed from their people, but there is no guarantee that

Whether it is the smoke bomb released by the opponent, the time and place may not be 100% reliable.

Gu Wuhao frowned when he heard Bu Ao's question.

After pondering for a while, Chao Buao shook his head: "Wait, it's still early."

They need to be patient enough to do this work. They would rather waste more time waiting than do it rashly.

Gu Wuzhuo had already given the order, Bu Ao naturally wouldn't say anything more, and several people continued to squat in ambush in the grass beside the forest.

About an hour later, two black cars drove to the pier and stopped. It didn't take long to see a small ship approaching the sea.

Seeing this scene, Gu Wuhao's subordinates began to get excited, it seems that they were not waiting in vain tonight.

After the car stopped, eight tall men in black T-shirts got out of the car, and finally a young woman in a black dress got out.

The distance is a little far away, Gu Wuhao can’t see the woman’s face clearly, but

Intuition tells him something is wrong with this woman.

The ship quickly landed, and then six young men carried three boxes and got off the ship, standing face to face with them, seeming to be saying something.

Gu Wuzhuo made a motionless gesture to the others, and then stared at them intently, ready to act at any time.

What everyone didn't expect was that the situation suddenly changed.

It seemed that the two teams hadn't talked about something, and suddenly they began to argue, but within a few seconds, the woman's men had already pulled out their guns.

Gu Wuzheng raised his hand, and the few people hiding in the grass rushed out in an instant, and the few people led by Jiang Dong also rushed over.

Seeing Gu Wuhao in military uniforms and the others appeared, the two teams were panicked, and they wanted to escape and killed each other's mouth.

Gunshots broke out in an instant, and people on both sides fell to the ground.

Gu Wuzhuo controlled the people as quickly as possible. There were no casualties on his side, but a few people on both sides had fallen to the ground, life and death.