Chapter 69

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 69: She doesn't choose a bed or someone

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 69: She doesn't choose a bed or someone

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

She doesn't choose a bed or someone

When Gu Wuhao settled down and Xiaohang came in, he saw Tang Anran wearing pajamas and sitting on the bed with red cheeks.

She was wearing a white suspender nightdress, her bare skin was fair and smooth, her mouth was smiling, and her eyebrows were a bit charming.

Gu Wuhao just looked at her like this for a few times, and he started to feel a little intolerable.

"Can't you sleep?" Gu Wuhao loosened his tie and walked to her side: "Choose a bed?"

His voice was a little hoarse, his brows frowned, he seemed to be enduring something, but his tone of voice was still very soft.

Hearing Gu Wuhao's question, Tang Anran shook his head first, then nodded immediately the next second.

She is not choosing a bed, she is choosing someone!

Although it is said that she and Gu Wuhao are already legal husband and wife, nothing happened between them. The only time they were in bed was

When she was sick and feverish and unconscious.

Even on the wedding night, the two of them did not sleep together, but now they were suddenly sleeping on the same bed, or when both of them were very awake... Tang Anran really couldn't accept it all at once.

Gu Wuzheng looked at her turning eyes and her hands tightened because of tension, and it was instantly clear in her heart.

He chuckled, leaned down and approached Tang Anran, put her hands on both sides, and half circled her into his arms.

"Don't worry, you can hold it back for now." Gu Wuzheng's deep eyes met her, with a thick smile in his tone: "But after a long time, I can't be sure."

Tang Anran didn't understand the meaning of Gu Wuhao's words at first, until he stared at his smiling face for a long time before finally understanding.

"I'm sleepy, sleep!" Tang Anran shouted blushing, and immediately lay down on the bed, burying the whole person in the quilt.

Seeing her frightened like this, Gu Wuhao shook his head helplessly, but his eyebrows were full of smiles.

Tang Anran was not sleepy at first, but hiding in the quilt listening to the faint sound of running water in the bathroom, he couldn't help but fall asleep slowly.

In her sleep, she felt dazed and felt that the position beside her sank a little, and then a strong arm wrapped her waist, and she was nestled into a warm and strong chest.

The familiar breath surrounded her, and the consciousness that had just awakened a little quickly dissipated again.

Sleepy Tang Anran leaned his head on Gu Wuhao’s chest, rubbed it like a cat, and then found a comfortable place to continue sleeping. He didn’t know that his unconscious movement had already provoked someone. Flame.

Gu Wuzheng had thought that holding Tang Anran would sleep better at night, but he didn't expect that he would not fall asleep all night.

The woman in his arms kept teasing himself, but he had no choice but to take her, and he was unwilling to let go of the hand holding her. In the end, he could only try to restrain the surging heat and sleeplessly all night.