Chapter 103

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 103: The power to draw him home

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 103: The power to draw him home

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The power to draw him home

Tang Anran used to accompany Xiaohang to take a nap in the room, but she suddenly felt a pain in her heart, which made her face pale instantly.

"Mom, what's the matter with you?" Xiao Hang opened his eyes and looked at Tang Anran nervously, with a worried look on his face.

The colic only lasted for a few seconds and then disappeared, but Tang Anran always felt heavy and very uncomfortable.

In order not to worry Xiao Hang, Tang Anran forced a smile: "Mom is okay, Xiao Hang will go to bed."

Xiao Hang is a child, and his mind is not too delicate. Seeing Tang Anran looked really okay, he didn't think too much, and immediately closed his eyes and went to bed obediently.

Although this episode had no effect on Tang Anran's body, it still left a mark on her heart, and she was worried whether something happened to Gu Wuzheng.

After waiting for two days, he didn't receive any news about Gu Wuhao. Tang Anran thought that if there is no news now, it is good news, so he relaxed a little.

On the morning of the fourth day of the junior high, Gu's family sent Mr. Gu to the hospital for treatment. Tang Anran could feel that Mr. Gu didn't like him, so he didn't follow him and stayed at home with Xiaohang.

On the other side, Gu Wuhao finally woke up after being in a coma for three days.

"An Ran..." The first sentence he opened his eyes was Tang Anran's name.

Sitting next to him guarding his step Ao immediately responded: "The news of your injury did not inform Gu's family, and she did not know."

Gu Wuhao breathed a sigh of relief when he heard Bu Ao's words.

Gu Wuhao has always been like this for so many years. Even if he is seriously injured, as long as he does not die, he will never be allowed to notify Gu's family. Therefore, Gu's family members all these years thought that Gu Wuzhuo had never been injured.

After a while, Gu Wuzheng was able to speak again, "How is Yang Fan?"

Buao pursed his lips, and said three words heavily: "sacrifice."

In fact, Gu Wuhao knew that a bullet in his eyebrows was a death on the spot, and he didn't even have a chance to rescue him.

But after all, he was a brother who had followed him from birth to death for so many years. Even though he had been accustomed to seeing life and death, Gu Wuhao still couldn't accept it as he watched him die in front of him.

"His wife and son have already arrived. Don't go if you haven't recovered yet."

"I'll go and see." Gu Wuzheng shook his head, resisting the wound.

With the help of Bu'ao, the pain came and walked out of the room in a good uniform.

They have returned to the military area, and Yang Fan's memorial service is also held in the military area.

There was a coffin in the wide hall. Yang Fan was lying quietly in his military uniform, as if he was asleep, surrounded by white flowers, and a photo of Yang Fan hung on the most central wall.