Chapter 130

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 130: No boyfriend but a husband

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 130: No boyfriend but a husband

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

No boyfriend but a husband

After Gu Wuhao took such a long vacation, the military area must also go back.

Gu Wuhao said before that he would teach Tang Anran some self-defense skills, so this time he returned to the military area, he planned to take her for a tour, and he could teach her by the way.

After Gu Wuzhuo parked the car, he went to the dormitory to change clothes. Tang Anran also stayed in Yangcheng for a year, but he had never been to the military area before and was full of curiosity about everything there, so he walked forward and looked around.

Not long after walking, I saw a dozen men running in line on the playground.

They wore uniform army green trousers and white vests, kept the same flat heads, and walked neatly.

Even though they were still some distance away, Tang Anran had already felt the aura of soldiers in them.

Tang Anran looked at it and couldn't help but stare blankly.

At this moment, a hand suddenly rested on her shoulder and patted twice gently.

Tang Anran thought it was Gu Wuhao who had come, and turned around with a smile, but turned out to be a strange young boy.

He was also wearing a vest, sweat on his face and arms, apparently just finished exercising.

"Is there anything?" Tang Anran knew that these people were Gu Wuhao's brothers, so even though she didn't know the boy, she still smiled politely at him.

As a result, the boy's smile disappeared instantly after hearing her words, and he scratched his head in a frustrated and awkward manner: "An Ran, don't you remember me?"

Hearing him call out his name, Tang Anran was taken aback for a moment, and then reacted, he should have known Xu Anran.

"I'm Cheng Zhou, we are still at the same table in high school, don't you really remember me?" The boy named Cheng Zhou eagerly introduced himself, trying to recall Tang Anran's memory.

It’s a pity that Tang Anran doesn’t even know him, so at this time he only

I could smile awkwardly: "I'm sorry, it may be too long, I really don't have an impression."

After getting this answer, Cheng Zhou lowered his head in disappointment, but this emotion only lasted a few seconds before disappearing.

"It's okay, let's get to know it again now, my name is Cheng Zhou." Cheng Zhou smiled and finished introducing himself, and offered to reach out to Tang Anran.

Looking at his stretched out hand, Tang Anran hesitated for a moment, and finally stretched out his hand to shake it back out of polite preparation.

As a result, her hand just stretched out, and before she could touch Cheng Zhou's hand, she was suddenly caught.

She raised her head in astonishment, and saw that Gu Wuzheng had changed her clothes, holding her wrist with one hand, and her waist with the other, protecting her in her arms.

Gu Wuzheng did not speak to Tang Anran, but rather calmly asked Cheng Zhou, "Is the training finished?"

When Cheng Zhou saw Gu Wuhao, he immediately put away the smile on his face and saluted him: "The report to the sir, it's all done."