Chapter 199

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 199: Is this really just a coincidence

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 199: Is this really just a coincidence

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Is this really just a coincidence

Tang Peipei looked at Zhou Fanghua in surprise and asked, "Why are you here?"

Zhou Fanghua did not answer Tang Peipei's question, but looked at her with a smile and continued talking.

"Today Xiaohang knew that you were going to give him to Roses. Even if you go back and take him home now, Xiaohang will definitely tell Xu Anran this."

"Mrs. Tang, when things have reached this point, you have no turning back."

These words Zhou Fanghua said were actually very clear to Tang Peipei, so she was so hesitant just now.

Seeing the tangled expression on Tang Peipei's face, Zhou Fanghua chuckled, "Since Xu Anran will hate you no matter what he does, it is better to ask Rose to take this child away, so that you will at least have a daughter. your."

"What's more, we haven't seen everything we will do today. If no one will know that you sent the child away, Xu Anran will not blame you, so that your two daughters can be kept."

"Mrs. Tang, you must not miss such a good opportunity."

I have to admit that Zhou Fanghua is really tempting, and everything she said can pierce Tang Peipei's heart.

After listening to what she said, Tang Peipei finally stopped hesitating.

"Xiao Hang, don't blame Grandma, I do this for your own good, and you can live better with your biological mother." After Tang Peipei had finished talking to Xiao Hang, in order to prevent Xu Xiaorong from looking for it, she quickly turned and left the box.

Xiao Hang opened his eyes wide, and watched in shock as Tang Peipei left him without hesitation. The last hope in his heart was also shattered.

He slowly lowered his head, his eyes turned red, but he kept holding back from crying.

Because Tang Anran told him that a man cannot easily shed tears, he is a man, so you must hold back!

Seeing Xiaohang's expression of being sad but not crying, Rose felt even more disgusted in her heart.

Holding Xiaohang's arm in one hand and pinching his chin in the other, Rose forced him to look up at herself.

"I didn’t take a closer look before, now look at it, I didn’t expect you to have grown

Zhang has such a handsome face. Rose said this with a smile, and the smile at the corner of her mouth gradually became colder, and her sharp fingertips directly left a red mark on Xiao Hang's white and tender face.

As long as she exerts more force, she can cut Xiaohang's face directly.

However, before Roses could increase her gravity, a hand suddenly grabbed her wrist and stopped her movement.

"Miss Luo doesn't need to be angry with a child." Zhou Fanghua clutched Rose's wrist tightly, with a slight smile on his face.

Zhou Fanghua did not like Xiaohang before, but Xiaohang was not Xu Anran's own flesh and blood, and it had nothing to do with them. It was just an innocent child who was involved in this dispute. She couldn't help but watch Roses hurt him. .