Chapter 177

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 177: We just get what we need

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 177: We just get what we need

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

We just get what we need

As soon as Cheng Jia said what she said, Wen Yijia was completely confused, looking at her with shock.

She heard Cheng Jia's words clearly, but she couldn't digest the news at all.

What does it mean that she is pregnant with Yu Wenjin's child?

"Don't be too surprised. I have been together with A Jin for several years. It is normal to be pregnant with his child." Cheng Jia gave Wen Yijia a mocking glance: "You have endured so many years, and now you continue to endure. Yeah, idiot."

Hearing Cheng Jia's sarcastic and humiliating words, Wen Yijia suddenly remembered the morning she left a year ago.

Yu Wenjin didn't return all night, and went home drunk the next morning, with a hickey on his neck, and four words written with a black pen on his white shirt.

"Endure, idiot."

"It's you!" After a brief stupefaction, Wen Yijia instantly realized

Come here for nothing.

It turns out that it was this woman who was with Yu Wenjin that night!

"It seems that you are not as stupid as I thought." Cheng Jia snorted, stood up and looked down at Wen Yijia: "A Jin he loves is me, so you should stop occupying the name of Mrs. Yuwen, and leave him quickly. ."

"Soon the hostess of this house will be Cheng Jia, as for Miss Wen, you...get out of here as soon as possible!"

If it were changed, Wen Yijia would really pack up and leave here immediately, but now even if she wants to leave, the bodyguards guarding the door will not let it go.

What's more, she still doesn't know if what this woman said is true or not, so naturally she can't just believe her.

"This is a matter between you and Yuwenjin, and it has nothing to do with me." Wen Yijia also stood up, looking at Cheng Jia blankly and said coldly: "The owner of this house is Yuwenjin, and the child in your belly is also Yuwenjin. Yes, you should talk to him about these things, and don't have to come to me to demonstrate."

After that, Wen Yijia stopped looking at Cheng Jia and turned around.

"That's right." Halfway through, Wen Yijia stopped suddenly, turned back to look at Cheng Jia, and the corners of her mouth raised slightly: "Miss Cheng, if you can persuade Yu Wenjin to let him leave me here, I will thank you. "

When Cheng Jia heard Wen Yijia's words, he was so angry that he wanted to rush forward, but as soon as he opened his leg, he was grabbed by the servant's arm, and then forced out of Yuwen's house.

She was so angry that there was no place, her face was very ugly, and she was angrily trying to leave, when she saw the car driving through the gate, and then stopped in front of her.

"A Jin!" Cheng Jia shouted Yu Wenjin's name happily, greeted him with a smile, but was pushed aside by Yu Wenjin mercilessly.

Cheng Jia didn't prepare, and he staggered, fortunately to stabilize his body in time, otherwise he would fall to the ground.

"You're **** looking for death!" Before Cheng Jia could react, Yu Wenjin strode forward, his right hand squeezing her neck.

Son, his face is ashen.