Chapter 70

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 70: Life is very happy now

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 70: Life is very happy now

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Life is very happy now

"A Chao, we have known each other for so many years, don't you know what kind of person I am?" Meng Yaxin squeezed Gu Wu's wrist tightly, her tears flowed more and more fiercely: "I really have troubles, you give me an explanation Good chance?"

"If you don't want to believe me after listening to my explanation, then I will immediately disappear from your eyes and never bother you again."

"Please, give me a chance."

Gu Wuzheng looked at the tears that kept falling to her, only feeling particularly irritable.

Both of them were silent at this time, Meng Yaxin was waiting for Gu Wuhao to give herself an answer, but Gu Wuhao didn't know what the answer should be.

Until a long time later, Gu Wuhao finally made a move.

He held the steering wheel and increased gravity, then suddenly started the car and drove towards the nearest hospital, without saying a word on the road.

Even if the two cannot be lovers, after all they have known each other for so many years, he couldn't ignore the wounds of different depths on her body, so he had to drive her to the hospital first.

As for other things, he has no thoughts now.

After arriving at the hospital, the doctor gave Meng Yaxin a full-body examination, and Gu Wuzheng was taken aback by the results.

"There are many soft tissue bruises all over the body, cuts and burns on the body. They should be caused by long-term abuse, and these wounds have not been treated and are now infected." The doctor who examined Meng Yaxin handed the medical record in his hand to Gu Wuzhuo. , While reporting: "The patient still has moderate depression and severe malnutrition. If this situation is delayed for a few days, it is estimated that the person will be gone."

After listening to the doctor's words, Gu Wuzheng turned over the medical records in his hand, frowning.

He couldn't understand that Meng Yaxin was the daughter of the Meng family. She was always cared for by the Meng family as a jewel in the palm. She had never been wronged at all, but now she was covered with scars.

Who hurt her like this? What has she experienced all these years?

If you want to figure this out, you can only ask Meng Yaxin...

Just as Gu Wuhao was lost in thought, Meng Yaxin walked out of the examination room with difficult steps.

The wounds on her body have been treated. Although there are a lot of them, they are not fatal injuries, so it does not affect her actions.

Meng Yaxin walked to Gu Wuhao and stood still. When she saw the medical history in his hand, her eyes flashed twice.

"Achao." Meng Yaxin's hands hung tightly on the skirt, her eyes filled with mist, and she cautiously repeated the previous question: "Are you willing to listen to me now?"

Hearing her question, Gu Wuzhuo slowly tightened his fingers while holding the medical record, and his brows became even tighter, without answering for a while.

His current mood is really complicated. The two are childhood sweethearts. Except for the eight years when Meng Yaxin was missing, they have known each other for 20 years.