Chapter 95

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 95: The farther you leave Ah Chao, the better

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 95: The farther you leave Ah Chao, the better

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The farther you leave Ah Chao, the better

Xiaohang hugged Tang Anran tightly, not crying or making trouble, just holding her muffled.

Tang Anran looked at Xiao Hang like this, feeling both sad and moved.

She pulled Xiaohang slightly, squatted down and looked up at him, only to find that his little face was covered with tears, but she kept holding back without crying.

"Small Air..."

Tang Anran just called Xiaohang's name, but he threw himself into Tang Anran's arms again.

"Mom, I will always listen to you in the future. I will be very well-behaved and will not annoy you." Xiaohang put his head on Tang Anran's chest, and cried out aggrievedly: "This way, mom can not leave again. I?"

The moment he saw Xiao Hang, Tang Anran's eyes were already moist, and now hearing his words, he was even more moved.

"I'm sorry, mom shouldn't leave without saying goodbye. I won't do this again in the future." Tang Anran hugged Xiao Hang in his arms, and gently stroked his palm on his back: "Xiao Hang can forgive mother once. ?"

"From now on... if you don't leave again...just forgive." Xiaohang sniffed, crying out of breath.

"Okay, mom will pull the hook with you." Tang Anran chuckled and raised the little finger of his right hand to Xiao Hang.

Xiao Hang also raised her little finger, hooking her **** together, one

The two people, the older and the younger, shouted in unison: "Hang on the hook, it won't change for a hundred years..."

Gu Wuzheng stood behind and witnessed the whole process. Looking at the two of them, mother and son, the corners of his mouth rose unconsciously.

At this moment, Xiaohang suddenly walked up to him and grabbed his hand.

Gu Wuzheng was stunned, and lowered his head in doubt, and saw that the tears on Xiaohang's face had not been wiped off, and he looked up and smiled at himself: "Dad also wants to pull the hook, and I can't leave my mother and me in the future."

"Okay." Gu Wuhao nodded solemnly in response, bent down, and held Tang Anran and Xiaohang's hands tightly on the palms: "In this life, I will never leave you."

Tang Anran looked at the man in front of her with a bright smile on her face. At this moment, she finally understood the taste of happiness.

After two months of separation, Xiaohang became more and more attached to Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao, and didn't want to leave them for a moment.

At night, after finally coaxing Xiaohang to sleep, Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao returned to the bedroom.

She spent more than a month in the same bed in Beicheng, and now Tang Anran wants to sleep with Gu Wuhao in a separate room, too hypocritical, so she took the initiative to move into Gu Wuhao's bedroom with her own things.

After the bath, the two lay on the bed, Tang Anran nestled in Gu Wuhao's arms.

Everything is settled, the hatred in Tang Anran's heart

Followed the retribution of Li's family, but she still had something in her heart.

"Since you were kidnapped last time, you seem to have been sulking with me." Tang Anran poked his fingers on Gu Wuhao's sturdy chest, and said in a grievance: "Where did I make you angry?"