Chapter 105

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 105: Mr. Gu knocked over the vinegar jar

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 105: Mr. Gu knocked over the vinegar jar

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Mr. Gu knocked over the vinegar jar

Xiao Hang's adaptability was better than Tang Anran and the others had imagined. Within a few days, they became familiar with the children in the kindergarten, which made them feel a little relieved.

There was no new news from Old Chen about Gu Wuhao's mother. Although Gu Wuhao was anxious, he could only wait quietly.

A few days later, Mr. Gu finally finished his treatment and moved back to his old house.

Everything seemed to be on the right track, and Tang Anran's vacation ended.

Originally, she should continue to go back to Xu's work, but she is really not interested in architectural design, but has a lot of ideas for fashion design.

After discussing with Gu Wushao, the two agreed and asked Tang Anran to study clothing design again.

Although Xu Anran’s body is only 23 years old, if Tang Anran is allowed to follow a group of 17 or 18 year olds from the first year of freshman

At the beginning, she still couldn't accept it.

So in the end, Gu Wuzhuo specially found a private teacher for her to give her one-on-one guidance.

And this teacher, it is Yan Xi, a fashion designer who has been famous in the design industry for many years.

Tang Anran's foundation is not bad, and he has his own unique ideas about clothing. He has made great progress after only studying with Yan Xi for half a month.

Tang Anran listened to Yan Xi's lecture attentively in the studio that Gu Wuzhuo specially found someone to decorate.

"The design here can be a little bolder, and the color contrast can make it more prominent." Yan Xi finished speaking softly, and took the initiative to hold Tang Anran's hand, leading her to mark the drawing with a pen. .

The distance between the two was very close, Tang Anran could feel his slight breathing.

"Teacher Yan, I can do it myself." Tang Anran retracted his hand uncomfortably, and smiled politely at Yan Xi.

Then he lowered his head and started to revise the place where he put forward his opinions.

Yan Xi looked at her and raised the corner of her mouth, did not continue to say anything, and sat quietly next to her drawing the design draft.

When Gu Wuhao opened the door and walked in, he saw this scene.

The handsome men and beautiful women are sitting together and painting, it looks really pleasing to the eye, but only if the beauty is not his wife...

"Cough cough." Gu Wuhao coughed slightly, and walked his long legs to find Tang Anran next to him: "Wife, what did you learn today?"

Tang Anran had been concentrating on changing his design draft, and when he heard Gu Wuhao's voice ringing in his ears, he raised his head and looked at him in surprise: "When did you come back?"

"It hasn't been long since I came back." Gu Wuzheng smiled and touched her head, then pretended to accidentally check the time on the watch, then turned to look at Yan Xi: "Mr. Yan, today's class time seems to have come. "