Chapter 107

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 107: You all want me to leave

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 107: You all want me to leave

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

You all want me to leave

She couldn't tell Gu Wuhao about this, so she could only vent her pain in this way.

After crying for a long time, Tang Anran's mood gradually calmed down, but his eyes were red and swollen.

At this moment, I heard the door opening and knew that Gu Wuhao was back.

In order not to let him find out, Tang Anran quickly washed his face with cold water, then opened the door and went out.

Although she had washed her face, her eyes were so swollen that Gu Wuhao could tell at a glance.

He threw his coat on the bed casually, walked quickly to Tang Anran, hugged her and asked anxiously: "Why are you crying?"

"I just watched a TV series that was so abused, and it made my tears come out." Tang Anran reached out and hugged Gu Wuzheng, raised his head and laughed forcefully: "Do you think I'm so useless?"

"Fool, the TV is fake." Gu Wuhao felt helpless

With a chuckle, fingertips crossed the corners of her eyes, gently wiping away tears for her.

But now the more gentle Gu Wuzheng is towards her, the more uncomfortable Tang Anran's heart is, and finally he cries directly in his arms.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Tang Anran hugged Gu Wuhao tightly, buried his head deep in his arms, crying, repeating these three words over and over again.

Obviously they promised to each other not long ago, and they can't hide anything from each other in the future, but now she has breached the contract first.

She had no way to tell Gu Wuhao that your parents were killed by my father... In this case, she couldn't say it!

Let her hug for a while, let her be greedy for a while, soon she will leave this man completely.

Thinking of the divorce agreement he had signed today, Tang Anran's heart felt as if he had been pierced by countless needles. The pain was so painful that he could not breathe.

Gu Wuzheng saw Tang Anran look like this, and he panicked immediately, holding her face quickly and asking: "What's the matter? Yes.

Is anyone bullying you? "

"No, no, not at all." Tang Anran shook his head excitedly, standing on tiptoes and kissing him on the lips before Gu Wuzheng opened again.

Tang Anran rarely takes the initiative. No matter how strong Gu Wuhao's willpower is, he can't resist the temptation of his beloved woman, so he quickly sinks.

This night, Tang Anran continued to cater to Gu Wuhao, and their bodies were closely entangled until dawn.

The next morning, Tang Anran made breakfast before Gu Wuhao got up.

Her cooking skills are good, but because there is a chef at home who specializes in preparing three meals, Tang Anran rarely has the opportunity to cook.

Today's breakfast may be the last time she has prepared them for their father and son.

When Gu Wuzheng woke up, he turned over and saw that the clothes he was going to wear today were already placed by the bed, and the bedroom was empty, and Tang Anran was not seen.