Chapter 50

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 50: Because he likes her very much

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 50: Because he likes her very much

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Because he likes her very much

As long as he thought that Xu Anran's body might have that kind of disease, Tang Anran's heart was panicked, and even the first reaction was to push Gu Wuhao away.

Because now she has only one thought in her mind, she must not infect Gu Wuhao!

Gu Wuhao's hands were hung in the air, his brows frowned even more as he looked at Tang Anran with a panic face in front of him.

"What's the matter?" Gu Wuhao stretched out his hand again, grabbed her shoulders domineeringly, stared at Tang Anran's eyes and continued to ask: "Xu Anran, what are you afraid of?"

Tang Anran wanted to shake off Gu Wuhao's hand again, but he held it so tightly this time, she couldn't shake it off, and finally had to give up.

"I...I'm not afraid." A smile was forced out of her face: "Maybe it's too tired. Shall we go home now?"

Gu Wuhao did not move, but continued to stare at her, obviously not believing what Tang Anran said.

He knew that Tang Anran had always hidden secrets, but she never thought of telling herself, and she couldn't guess by her own guess.

What happened.

After staring at Tang Anran for a long time, Gu Wuhao finally let go of his hand and replied in a heavy voice, "Yeah."

Even if she didn't tell herself, Gu Wuhao would definitely check everything out.

When the two returned to the living room together, there were only two people left in the living room, Mr. Gu and Gu Shenxing.

Hearing that the two of them are going back now, Mr. Gu frowned in disapproval: "It's so late now and you want to go back? Just stay and stay for one night. There have been people cleaning your previous room. Go straight Just live."

If she changed to normal, Tang Anran would definitely agree, but now she was very upset and needed a quiet environment to calm herself down, so she declined Old Man Gu's proposal.

Seeing Tang Anran's determination to leave, Father Gu didn't continue to keep them in the end.

In the garage, Tang Anran did not sit in the front passenger seat as he had when he came, but instead opened the rear door and sat in.

Gu Wuzheng looked at Tang Anran's pale face through the rearview mirror and was silent for a while, and then drove away from the old house without saying a word.

On the second floor of the old house, Gu Shenxing stood on the balcony of his room, watching Gu Wuhao's car drive out of the Gu's compound and gradually disappeared from sight, only then withdrew his gaze.

Looking at the red wine glass in his hand, he chuckled lightly, drank the red wine directly, and then turned and entered the room.

Tang Anran was very quiet along the way, leaning on the window and looking at the scenery outside, without saying a word to Gu Wuhao.

Twenty minutes later, Gu Wuhao's car drove into the villa's garage. As soon as it stopped, Tang Anran immediately pulled the door and got out of the car, and then hurried into the villa.

After Gu Wuzhuo locked the car and went upstairs, Tang Anran's door had been locked.

Gu Wuzhuo’s room was originally on the third floor. Since the last time they had a wedding, he moved to the second floor and lived opposite Tang Anran.