Chapter 83

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 83: Life is like a play depends on acting

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 83: Life is like a play depends on acting

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Life is like a play depends on acting

Looking at Yang Qing's familiar face, Tang Anran's mind couldn't help but reflect everything that happened before.

Li's family has always favored sons over daughters. They disliked her for not giving birth to a son, and disliked Duoduo as a girl, so on Duoduo's birthday, Li Wenbo's parents did not want to celebrate her birthday, so they found an excuse to go out.

In this regard, Tang Anran has changed from sadness to numbness, because every year in the past, they have been like this on their birthdays.

She ignored the ridicule of the servants, bought cakes, made a table of Duo Duo's favorite dishes, and planned to celebrate her birthday with Duo Duo.

Li Wenbo, who hadn't been home for a long time, came back suddenly. Tang Anran was still very happy, thinking that Li Wenbo came back specially to celebrate Duoduo's birthday.

What Tang Anran didn't expect was that Li Wenbo did not come back alone.

He brought back a strange woman, and this woman was Yang Qing.

Li Wenbo told Tang Anran that Yang Qing was pregnant with his son and that he was going to marry Yang Qing, so he forced Tang Anran to divorce and asked her to take Duo Duo to leave the house and never return to Li's house.

After all, Duo Duo is only a four-year-old child. Seeing his father come back with a strange aunt, and hearing him say that he wants to divorce his mother and don't want her and his mother, Duo Duo's emotions began to lose control.

She ran out of the house crying, Tang Anran hurriedly chased her out, but in the end he still hadn't had time to catch her and could only watch her crash into the speeding truck.

Thinking of his daughter who died at the age of four, Tang Anran's heart throbbed for a while, and his hands were unconsciously tightened, and he took two deep breaths before finally controlling himself.

"Mrs. Li, hello." Tang Anran stood up, suppressed the disgust in his heart, and greeted Yang Qing with a smile.

The secretary exited the office sensibly, and only Tang Anran and Yang Qing were left in the room.

Yang Qing is also not welcome, and walks straight to the sofa to sit

Next, and then smiled at Tang Anran: "I heard my husband say that Xu Te helped grow up very beautifully. I was fine today. I was curious to come and have a look. I didn't expect Miss Xu to be much more beautiful than he said. "

"Ms. Li is absurdly praised." Tang Anran nodded and smiled, and sat down beside Yang Qing, deliberately pulling away from her.

Except for that meeting, she and Yang Qing have never dealt with each other, and this is the second meeting.

Although the two are not familiar, the woman knows women very well, so she can be sure that Yang Qing's purpose today is by no means simple.

Sure enough, Yang Qing went directly to the topic without making any detours.

"Miss Xu and I really hit it off at first sight, so I have something to say to you." Yang Qing stared at Xu Anran's face and smiled meaningfully: "I have a girlfriend who is pregnant. Her husband some time ago I couldn't bear my loneliness, so I got together with a young girl in the office."