Chapter 176

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 176: Do what you want to do

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 176: Do what you want to do

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Do what you want to do

Tang Anran knew that Gu Wuhao's mission was urgent this time, and was afraid that he would disturb him, so he never called him.

At this moment, seeing Gu Wuzheng suddenly appear here, he still didn't react for a while, until Gu Wuzheng walked to his side and stood still, gently holding her hand, Tang Anran recovered.

"Don't you have a mission? Why did you come back suddenly?" Tang Anran asked suspiciously, and then thought that one time Gu Wuzheng came back early because of an injury. He quickly looked him up and down several times to see if he had this time. Injured.

Gu Wuzheng held Tang Anran's soft hand in his palm and gently squeezed it twice to signal that he was okay, and Tang Anran was relieved.

Although Mrs. Xu is arrogant, she is not stupid. Now that she sees Gu Wuzheng guarding Tang Anran, she immediately knows Tang Anran's position in his heart. It seems that the rumors outside cannot be completely believed!

"General Gu, Mrs. Gu, I saw the child hurt

I am anxious, if there is something wrong, don’t take it off. Mrs. Xu thanked them and smiled. After saying this, she took her son Weiwei's hand to leave.

Just taking a step forward, Gu Wuhao suddenly reached out and blocked her.

"Apologize." Gu Wuzheng grumbled at her with a cold face.

Gu Wuhao heard the conversation in the video just now. He has always protected shortcomings and will never allow anyone to bully Tang Anran and Xiaohang. Naturally, he would not let them go so easily.

Mrs. Xu bit her lips tightly and cursed a few words in her heart before she reluctantly took her son to apologize to them, and then quickly took the children out of the monitoring room, for fear that Gu Wuhao would not let them go.

After they left, the matter was almost resolved.

Tang Anran originally planned to ask Xiaohang for a day off and let him go home to rest, but Xiaohang refused as soon as the matter was raised.

"Mom and Dad, I'm going to the classroom first, goodbye." Xiao Hang took his hand out of Tang Anran's palm, smiled and waved at them, and left him all at once.

Tang Anran caught up and watched Xiaohang's figure disappear in the corner of the corridor, before he could catch up.

She stood there and sighed heavily, always feeling that there was a gap between Xiao Hang and them.

"Don't worry too much, I'll talk to Xiaohang in the evening." Gu Wuzheng walked over and put his arm around Tang Anran's shoulder, softly comforting.

"It can only be this way." Tang Anran nodded helplessly, still a little worried about Xiaohang.

Gu Wuzhao took Tang Anran's hand as he walked outside the school gate and asked, "How is the result of the examination? Did Dean Zhang say when the operation can be performed?"

When carrying out the mission yesterday, Gu Wuhao was still worried about Tang Anran's inspection. Now that he has handled Xiaohang's affairs, he can't wait to know the result.

"I didn't have an examination." Tang Anran shook his head, and then told him what he had encountered Gu Shenxing in the hospital yesterday and what happened at Yan Xi's house later.