#32 True love's turmoil

Akshara

Shiva's car speeds away after dropping her off at Dariwalas. Samridhi is a sweet soul. She and Shiva may only be friends who are taking a ride together, but this still feels unfair.

Shoulders sagging, Akshara walks into the Dariwalas. She's walking down a corridor towards the training hall when Dhruva meets her halfway, greeting her with a smile.

"I received a word from Shiva..." He says, flashing his smartphone before stuffing it into the pockets of his joggers. "He said you're going to spend your day here. I want to say, welcome! You can be at ease here. Treat this place as your home..."

Akshara returns his smile and gives him a little bow, like how the other students usually greet him

"Thanks..." When she whispers her gratitude, Dhruva asks her to cut the formality but reminds her to respect the gym's rules while taking classes.

Akshara chuckles, once again thinking to herself that Dhruva is a sweet guy as long as he isn't in master mode. He's an excellent instructor. And if he's strict, he's only doing his job.

Dhruva takes a step into the training hall. Akshara follows him, discarding all unnecessary thoughts. There aren't many students around at the early hour. In fact, there aren't any students at all.

A tall, dark, lanky guy with a straight face and a slight stubble steps forward to greet Dhruva. A man who appears to be in his late twenties, Dhruva's best friend, Akash.

"So, lots of cleaning up to do..." Akash says, pointing to the dumbbell and the cloth he's got in his hands. "Staff took a leave. And look at the class... I told you not to be too strict! We don't have any students today. They must all be so tired. This is what we call a mass bunk. Remember the term from our college days, Dhruva?"

While Akash laments and passes random comments, Dhruva listens to the complaints with a sweet smile on his face

While Akash laments and passes random comments, Dhruva listens to the complaints with a sweet smile on his face. Akash may look gruff, and he's whining right now, but Akshara has a feeling he's also a nice guy, and he has a great friendship with Dhruva.