#2 The Rising star

Dhruva

He doesn't understand Samridhi at all. There's no reason for her to get irritated at him, or run away from him. He's just looking out for her, all the time, like Appa asked. It isn't like he's stalking at her, or following her around 24/7 like some creepy bodyguard.

So why? Why does she keep running away?

It's a miracle he found her in Uttarakhand. It's a blessing to have Amma's favor. Nope, Samridhi doesn't know her own mother is actually on his side.

That girl has been hard at work. Ever since he found her here in Dhandera, she has never taken a day off. It's like that Hospital has become her second home.

It's good to know she is a hardworking person, well, it makes his job easy. He doesn't have to worry about her well being because she spends all her days at work, but he wished she would live her life to the fullest.

He always thought of her as a friend, though that feeling was never returned. Then over the years, she became a sort of a whiny kid he had to train. She stil is...

Who's she to him? Well, he isn't sure

Who's she to him? Well, he isn't sure... is she a friend? A student? Or something more...

But one thing, he always thinks of her, and her well being.

If only she could understand him, they could be on better terms.

With a sigh, he continues on his way and reaches Dariwala's, the only gym in Dhandera, his new abode of MMA.

Workout is something he enjoys a lot. He's been training her hard, he's hard on himself too, just in case something comes up. It's tiring.... To keep up with her. She always insists on being this big, bad girl, always running away. But he can't let her go. He's making sure not to intervene too much in her life, but...

He sighs again. It doesn't matter what she thinks of him-

It's his responsibility to take care of her... damn, he's thinking about her again.

"Hey man, the girl from yesterday, is she okay?"