ᴠɪᴘ

╰┈ CHCAGO, L
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
I was driving to another AJR concert; this time, I decided to get the VIP to treat myself since I had been working so hard. After a couple hours of driving, I made it to the parking; I parked, turned my car off, and got my bag, ensuring I got everything needed for the long night.

I opened my door and jumped out. I stretched a little after being stuck in a car for hours. I began to walk towards the entrance. When I got to the line for dodgeball, I got a body scan. I walked through the park's gate and over to a place with cones that made up the court.

I was handed a bright green tank top with AJR's logo; I slipped it over my head, and the crew members went through the rules and told us that the boys would be here soon. My anxiety went through the roof as we all waited for them. People began to cheer as the three tall brothers walked toward us.

Let's start with the oldest brother, Adam; he is about 6 foot and has long dark brown hair that matches his beard, which is clean and nice. Adam was the brother who took care of the band's business side. Unlike his younger brothers, Adam played the bass, the quietest out of the band.

Then there's Ryan, the middle child; Ryan's hair is a light brown cut short, and he starts growing some facial hair; he wears glasses and is about the same height as Jack, the youngest brother. Ryan plays the keyboard and ukulele; he produces most of the songs for the band.

The youngest brother is Jack, who is 6'1 and has short dark curly hair; his beard is ungroomed, unlike Adam's. Jack is best known for his plain white shirt and trapper hat, which was his mother's. Jack is the lead singer and plays the guitar, drums, and sample pad.

I noticed as Ryan and Jack were wearing the same tank top as me. Fans crowded them, saying hi, shaking hands, and hugging them. I stood in the background, waiting for the crowd to die down before talking to them.

The three tall men talked and laughed until Jack looked toward me, and we made eye contact. I felt heat creep onto my cheeks; I probably was bright red, "let the game begin!" shouted one of the crew members. Adam walked over to his side; Jack walked over to me.

"what's your name?" he asked; I looked at him.

"Savannah," I replied, and Jack smiled and shook my hand.

"Are you ready to beat Adam," Jack joked; I smiled, "only if we could Ryan out." I smiled slightly, and Jack chuckled. Then, the game began, and we all ran as somebody flung the balls in the air.

⇢ ˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ࿐ྂ
Jᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
Adam, Ryan, and I were sitting on the stage, waiting for everyone to arrive; I was scrolling through Instagram; Ryan was on his computer, getting ready for the masterclass. He decided to show how we created 3'0 clock things, and Adam was doing something on his phone until someone came to tell us that the VIP would be here shortly. All three of us talked about the show until Savannah kept popping up in my head. "What are you thinking about, Jack?" Ryan questioned as he looked up at me from his computer.

"What?" I asked, confused,

"You zoned out for a bit," Adam explained.

I shook my head to get her out of my head. Then, until a thought popped up in my head, I jumped up from my place and ran backstage until I found a blank piece of paper and a pen; I began to write.

"Look for Erza near door B before or after the show, and ask for Jack Met's dressing room."

I wrote it down on paper and folded it up. Then, I returned to the front of the stage, "where did you go?" Ryan raised a question.

"I wrote something for a fan I want to get to know." I handed Adam the note.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Jack? What if Ezra won't let them go through." He let out.

"I'll talk to Ezra and show what she looks like."

"Oh, so it's a girl," Ryan teased; I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes, how much longer will they be here? I need to go find Ezra before they get here."

"I don't know, maybe about 5 minutes," Adam confessed, looking at his phone; I nodded, put the note in my pocket, and ran backstage again to find Ezra.