ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ

╰┈ SEATTLE, WA
ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
It has been raining all day, and some thunder and lightning. We were in our dressing rooms; Adam was sitting in one of the chairs on his computer, and Ryan was testing some new sounds for songs as Savannah and I were on the couch with a blanket over us. The heat stopped working, and we were all cold from the Seattle freezing rain.

There was a knock on the door, and it opened to Ron, one of our crew members, "Steve wants to see you guys," he announced, and we all stood up.

We followed him out of the dressing room and to Steve's office. When the door opened, the stage manager and the crew were there. "Ok, so uh," Steve said and stood up from his chair, "it been brought up that the weather has affected us all, and it is showing no signs of stopping. So there a possibility that there going to be no show tonight if the rain doesn't stop," Steve announced.

We all looked at each other "okay; there is a way for us to do the show." Adam asked, and the stage manager stepped in, "the only way to do the show is not to have the lights, no special effects. Just basically taking the magic out of the experience." He described.

"If we tried using any equipment, it is possible that it could get water damage, and we don't have any backups. We don't want to risk the possibility of water damage." He explained, and we nodded.

"Look here; you have two options; one is to announce that we can't do the show and fans will have a refund on their tickets and VIPs, or you all think of a way to get play, and we talk about it," Steve clarified. We agreed, and every one left his office.

When we made our way to the dressing room, we started thinking of ways to play a concert without any problems. When we entered the room, I sat down with my hands on my head, as if I wasn't stressed often.

I mean, I'm on tour; Ryan and I are throwing graduation for Adam since he missed his, and we are flying our family out just for this; Cat and Emily are staying with us for the rest of the tour; I have a big surprise planned for Savannah for her birthday which in 3 days. Now we have only a couple of hours to think of a way to play a show in the middle of the rain and possibly a storm.

The only thing heard in the room was the rain hitting the roof and sometimes someone walking by as if they were going somewhere. Savannah stood up from her spot and moved the blanket, "I ordered us some food; I got a notification that it arrived." She mumbled and walked out of the room.

"We are in big trouble, big time," Ryan sighed and stood up from his seat. "Guys, how about this, since it's about time for the VIP, we just cancel that, and we just see about the weather when it's around show time," Adam confessed; we looked at him, and I couldn't think straight; it was like my mind went blank.

"Maybe; I mean, we can't think of a different way to perform tonight; Jack, what do you think?" Ryan asked.

"I-I-I don't know," I struggled to talk.

"Maybe," I whispered, and the door opened to Savannah with a chick-fil-a bag. "You are lucky that I saved those notes on my phone of yours orders." She joked, and we got our food. I smiled lightly at her, but I knew she could see right through me.

She kissed my forehead and looked through the bag for her food. We were eating and talking to her about the problem with the show. "The fans will understand that you guys worry about their safety since the winds are picking up out there," Savannah spoke and took a bite of her sandwich.

"Yeah, but we had to stop the show in Oklahoma, we had a day delay, and now the weather is fucking with us." Ryan broke in.

"Jack, you're eating like a starved man," Adam exclaimed,

"Adam, starve men chew; he's a duck since they don't chew," Savannah added, causing Ryan to choke on his drink, and Adam started to laugh. "sleep with one eye open tonight," I whispered.

"She matches your energy, Jack!" Ryan exclaimed.

"You should see how I treat my sister; I just as bad as Jack is to you, Ry," Savannah remarked,

"Have you ever knocked down your brother's legos which you knew took him a long time to do, which now causes him to use super glue when he builds one," Ryan explained, and I rolled my eyes.

"You hold quite a grudge towards me." I mumbled; we laughed and finished our food, "well, should we go tell Steve our decision." Adam wondered and put a fake smile on as an act of sarcasm, something you don't often see with Adam since he has more of a mature adult-like to him.

We walked to Steve's office and entered, "you guys thought of a plan?" he asked; we nodded and took a seat. "We decided to cancel the VIP since too late to now tell fans that it is back on again, but we decided not to cancel the show until it gets more around show time so we can see what the weather looks like then," I explained.

Steve nodded. "Look here; if the weather doesn't get better in the next two hours, you boys need to cancel it, so the equipment doesn't get water damage." we agreed and walked out of the office back to our dressing room.

"Now we wait for two hours to pass," Ryan mumbled and returned to his computer.

"We can work on the album to pass some time." So I offered, and then we got straight to work.

˗ˏˋᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
Luckily, we could do the show only had a 30-minute delay since the weather was still acting up, but it was nothing too wrong. The concert was a blast, and the storms passed for the rest of the night, so we didn't have to worry about checking the weather.

The crew checked the equipment between songs to ensure that there was any damage. We finally bowed to the screaming and cheering fans as the lights cut out, and we called it a show. When we walked to the back, everyone cheered as we completed a show.

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*
A special thanks to one of my followers for helping me with this chapter since I was stuck with it since the fourth document didn't give that much info about the storms.