ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ

╰┈ CHCAGO, L
Sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ 
»»——————¤——————««
The show was about to begin, and they had the beginning playing. I stood between Jack and Ryan; as Jack was lightly jumping in place, getting himself ready, I turned my phone towards us, and I took a selfie with him. After I took the picture, they ran onto the stage and began the show as I sang along and recorded them singing and jumping around. They were playing 3'0 clock things; Jack started to walk in front of the screen.

I smiled and sang along with him as many Jacks appeared near him. He followed their moves. When they disappeared, Jack ran to the middle of the stage. The song began to end, and he looked over at me. We smiled at each other; the fans cheered and screamed.

They ran off stage as Arnetta, AJR's trumpeter, played the intertune. As we were backstage, the boys were getting ready for the next song. "Are you enjoying the show?" Ryan asked. I shook my head yes. Jack smiled, wrapped his arms around my shoulder, and rested his head on my head. "Watch where you put those hands, bubby." Adam joked as he took a drink of his water. We all laughed, and they walked back to the stage as I sat in one of the boy's chairs that the crew set out for them.

I saw a flash come from my side. I looked over to Austin, looking down at his camera. "Are you okay with me taking pictures of you and posting them on my Instagram? I'll tag you if you give me your Instagram." I grabbed my phone and walked over to him; we switched Instagram and phone numbers as he could send me the photos so I could post them, and I'll tag him in them.

⇢ ˗ˏˋʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ࿐ྂ
ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
The big screen revealed me, Adam, and Ryan soaking wet, As they ran up to the front screen. I took my damp hat off and threw it into the crowd, I ran up to my two older brothers, and we took each other's hands and bent down and said goodbye to our fans.

We could hear them scream and cheer as the show ended. We ran backstage and got some towels; I smiled as I saw Savannah sitting in my chair, head hanging down as she was about to fall asleep. I handed my microphone and earpiece to one of the crew members and lightly touched her shoulder. Her head popped up at me. I picked Savannah up and walked to our dressing room to pack my stuff.

When we made it to our dressing room, I placed her on the couch and began throwing clothes and stuff in the bag I used to take to the dressing room. Then, I swung the bag over my shoulder, and I picked Savannah up again; I walked out of the room to meet the others near the exit where our car was parked for going to the hotel.