ʀᴇᴍᴇʙᴇʀ ᴠᴇɢᴀs

⚠︎︎ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ/ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ⚠︎︎
╰┈LAS VEGAS, NV
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
The music, Jack singing, and the fans screaming with the band were too loud. It was overwhelming, the loud boom from the drums one that only made my head spin further, and I gasped out, tears brimming as I jogged to Jack's dressing room.

My back crashed into the couch, my nails pressing into my palms, thankfully not hurting since I had trimmed them earlier in the week, inevitably knowing something like this could happen throughout the week. My teeth ghosted over my bottom lip, not digging in but providing the pressure that could hopefully bring me back into the present.

The door opened to Emily and Cat, only I wished it was Jack coming to the rescue. Cat came over to me and wrapped her arm around me, only I pushed myself away from her, "Emily, go tell someone that Savannah needs Jack!" Cat urged, and Emily ran out of the room. Suddenly, the sound of the door opening and closing caused me to close my eyes, worrying that Jack would be mad that I made him stop the show.

"Hey, hey. You okay?" I didn't respond, scared that a sob would escape."Hey, Savi," my head snapped up and then dropped again; his arm reached out before halting in midair, "can I touch you? Let me know with anything; I don't mind how, love." A strangled cry was held in my throat as I ducked my head, signifying it was indeed okay.

"Alright. Okay." calming himself, his hand landed upon your shoulder, "Can you take a breath? For me? Just hold it for a moment; it'll help, darling." I did as he asked, hand raising to my mouth as I realized it had been a shallow rasp in my throat because I was panicking, panicking, panicking.

Coming to the apparent conclusion made my heart rate jump upwards once more, my pulse beating in my head like the drum I heard. Jack's left hand moved to lace his with my own, thumb stroking soothingly over my knuckles, a warm tingling feeling.

His other arm raised as he gently pried my hand from my mouth, smiling softly. "There you are. You're doing great, sweetheart." He slowed the sudden descent of my arm with him, cupping my neck and repeating his small circles upon my jaw as soon as my hand would not fall abruptly to the floor.

"Right. How about we move to," he brought both of our interlocked hands to his chest, slightly to the left, helping me copy his breathing pace, "here. Is that okay?" An unsteady hum from me made Jack grin, pleased that he had hopefully helped so far.

"We're going to keep going with that breathing. Just copy me, that's it."

Afterward, as I cried uncontrollably, but with only a slightly quickened pace of breath, Jack linked our hands together once again before letting my head leaning on his shoulder. His lips pressed a kiss to my temple, remaining there for a few moments before pulling away and resting his head atop my own.

"Okay now?" with confirmation from me, Jack continued to sit beside me; no words were exchanged as he stayed in his position; maybe I had wanted to hide away, and it would probably be my instinct to do so the next inevitable time, but as annoying as he could be, Jack was persistent. He'd always find a way to help me.

ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
We were in the middle of performing Bang; the loudness and excitement pumped me up as fans were screaming the lyrics back to me. I was having the time of my life, wishing I could do this forever, to travel worldwide and perform in different places for fans.

However, my earpiece was panicking as a crew member said, "Jack, you need to get back here right now; Savannah is crying and begging for you." After hearing that, I dropped my microphone and ran backstage. "Jack!" I heard Ryan yell after me, but the only thought I had was Savannah.

I made it to my dressing room to Cat trying to comfort Savannah; I walked close, took my earpiece out, and set it on the coffee table "hey, You okay?" I asked gently like she was a scared small animal; she didn't reply to me. "Hey, Savi," her head snapped up and then dropped again; my hand reached out before halting in midair, scared that she didn't want to be touched, "can I touch you? Let me know with anything; I don't mind how, love." I asked, a strangled cry from her telling me it was okay for me to touch her.

"Alright. Okay." My hand landed on her shoulder, "Can you take a breath? For me? Just hold it for a moment; it'll help, darling." I asked; she raised her hand to her mouth as she held back her cries. My hand moved to lace it with her, my thumb stroking soothingly over her knuckles lightly, trying to bring some comfort to her.

My other arm raised as I gently pried her hand from her mouth, smiling softly. "There you are. You're doing great, believe me, sweetheart." Finally, spoke; I cupped her neck and repeated small circles upon her jaw, remembering it helps her relax.

I brought both of our interlocked hands to my chest, slightly to the left, helping her copy my breathing pace, "here. Is that okay?" An unsteady hum from her made me grin for a moment, knowing that it was helping her. "We're going to keep going with that breathing. Just copy me, that's it." She cried uncontrollably, but with only a slightly quickened pace of breath, I linked our hands together again before letting her head lean on my shoulder. My lips pressed a kiss to her temple, remaining there for a few moments before pulling away and resting my head atop hers.

"Okay now?" I continued to sit beside her, but no words were exchanged as I stayed in my position, not even moving when my legs began to cramp and my neck became stiff, after some time, she calmed down and looked up at me as her green eyes shined with sadness and anxiety as she finished crying,

"Sorry, Jack." She choked, "I did mean to have you stop the show; you just make me feel safe, you know?"

"Shh, it's perfectly alright, sweetheart. More than alright. Don't you ever apologize for that, yeah?" I cooed and kissed her forehead, my thumb gently wiping away what was left of her tears. "That's enough tears, now, love. I've got you now." As Savannah breathed and calmed down after I made sure a million times.

I helped Savannah up from the couch, and she grabbed my earpiece and handed it to me to put it back in my ear. We walked closer to the stage as Ryan was playing it off by telling a story about something, and I had Savannah sit down in a chair not so close to the stage, but she could still hear me play.