sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴅᴀʏ

╰┈FRYEBURG, ME
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————«
I sat in the dressing room of the place we were getting married; As Cat was helping me with getting around since she was already ready, she wore a Sage green silk dress that matched the theme of the wedding, which was Sage green and tan, her hair was put up in a back bun and a couple of hair hanged out that framed her face.
Her makeup was simple, as she wanted me to be the star of the wedding, which everyone agreed on.

Emily was getting around, she wore the same dress as Cat, and her hair was down and straight; I smiled in the mirror as Cat was curling the back of my hair, "I can't believe I'm getting married," I whispered.

Cat smiled, "you're like marriage life, though you have to live with Jack; I think you'll be happy; I mean, look at Emily and Adam." Cat smiled, and Emily laughed,

"Remember, each of them has different personalities; Jack is the complete opposite of Adam; he is more of a hand full, but If you handled him this long, Sav, then you can handle him as a husband," Emily explained and finished up her makeup.

I shrugged and glanced at the wedding dress hanging from the back of the dressing room door: it was white and long, satin sleeveless; it was simple; I wanted something so big and complex to get on, so I chose something breathable but also beautiful. "And finished,"

my hair was down and wavy, and a braid crown wrapped my head; "I can do my makeup; you go make sure everything is okay outside." I said and pushed my hair back, "alright, call me if you need anything." Cat said and walked out of the room.

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————«
I was finally ready, and I was waiting for someone to come and get me for the letter giving; it was where Jack and I would stand behind each other and read letters from each other. "Are you ready?" Ryan asked through the door,

"yeah," I said, walked over to the door, and opened it. Ryan looked at me and smiled

"you look beautiful, Sav," he said, and

I wrapped my arm around his, "thank you, Ry," I smiled, and we walked to the ballroom; the walk was silent as I was stuck in my thoughts; "you know, Jack has been panicking all morning about this," Ryan told,

I looked up at the middle brother, "really?"

"Yeah, he been overthinking about how the whole thing could go wrong. Maybe when he hears you, he will calm down,"

"Let's hope so," I mumbled. Finally, we arrived at the ballroom doors,

"thank you, Ryan, for everything," I said and hugged him,

"of course, Savannah, thank you for making my brother happy," he opened the doors. We walked through as everyone watched, there stood Jack in the middle of the dance floor with his back facing me, and Shay was next to him with a flower in her collar.

Adam stood there with our letters in hand; my heels clicked on the wooden floors, which echoed through the quiet room. I let go of Ryan's arms and turned around to lean my back against Jack's; peppermint and pine-filled my nose as it was a smell I could never get tired of "took you long often," Jack mumbled and took my hand; I smiled "I had to get hot babe," I replied which made him chuckled.

Jack let go of my hand as Adam handed us our letters; I smiled at Adam, whispered a thank you, and opened the cream-colored envelope; I pulled out the letter and a small piece of paper. "You have a small note in there, too," Jack said; I nodded and looked at the note.