ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀꜰᴀʟʟ, ʜᴀᴍsᴛᴇʀ ʙᴀʟʟ, ᴘɪɴᴋ ᴄᴏᴡʙᴏʏ ʜᴀᴛ

╰┈ OMAHA, NE
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
We made it to Omaha and walked around, trying to pass the time since the guys had already done a soundcheck. So we decided to look at shops in the city. Jack and I waited outside a shop as Ryan and Adam bought something.

There was a small waterfall outside the shop that Jack kept looking at, "we should tell Ryan to drink from the waterfall," Jack whispered and pointed to it, "would he believe us?" I asked.

Jack shrugged, "we can try to convince him." I agreed to prank his older brother, and the two came walking out soon. "Ryan, I want you to drink from this weird water fountain." Jack announced and pulled him to it; I started to record as Ryan put some water in his hands, "you promise this is not a prank?" He exclaimed and looked at both of us.

We nodded "it's not a prank; you can drink it. It just tastes awful," I explained, and he started to drink the water from his hands. He dumped the water out of his hands and made a grossed face.

"It was a prank!" We laughed,

"I hate you guys," Ryan gagged and slashed some water at Jack and me. "I wasn't part of this," Adam admitted, with his hands up, and walked away from us. We started walking away from the waterfall and decided to return to the stadium.

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sɪᴋᴘ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
We made it back to the stadium, and there were three human-sized hamster balls, "what are we looking at here," Ryan questioned as he recorded us walking towards them "oh my god," Jack gasped. The crew started to move them to the field in front of the stage.

More of their friends came to see what the hell was happening. As they started rolling the ball down the hill, one of the crew members named Ron bent down to have the ball over his back. The first one to try the ball was Adam; he got in and laid down. "Adam, are you sure you don't want to stand and walk along?" Ryan asked; Adam agreed, and they started pushing the ball as he walked with them.

"You're doing it, Adam!" Jack shouted; I followed them with Ryan's phone to record for their social media, "oh my god," and they stopped the ball, and Jack wanted to try. He handed me his phone so that it wouldn't break, he laid down, and they were getting ready to push him, "can I please get naked?" He asked before they started, "No, let's not," Adam let out; they pushed him off, and he was struggling at first "jump forwards," someone shouted, and he started jumping to have the ball move with him.

"Yeah, like that," The ball moved faster as it made it down the hillside.

"You're okay?" Ryan yelled, and he kept on jumping around. He didn't respond,

"Jack, you're okay?" I shouted, and some people down at the bottom stopped him. Jack got out and had difficulty walking since he was dizzy from jumping in circles. Ryan and I didn't want to get in the ball; one of their friends tried it. "You guys want to give me a push for a start?" He asked and looked ahead of him, "ready," someone asked, and he said yes, and they started to push him off. As he began to run and his body was rolling with the ball,

"Wow," Ryan mumbled as we watched him, the ball was going faster, and he couldn't stop it, "oh no," Jack muttered. He got closer to the chairs, and we were yelling at people to stop the ball from crashing into the chairs. Thankfully someone stopped the ball, but he didn't feel great after the stop. Soon Kenny, the beatboxer who would perform with Ryan for the song, Joe, came riding over on one of their scooters.

"Come on!" He yelled when he got closer, "let me get in that ball!" He announced, and he parked the scooter; they got one of the balls ready for him, and he ran towards it. He got in and didn't need any help to get started; he was running and having his hands move the ball as he gained speed like the others.

He laid down, and we began to cheer for him as he rolled on his back. Then, he came moving towards us rapidly; we stopped him, and he got out of the ball; no one else wanted to use them, so crew members rolled them away.

˗ˏˋᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ࿐ྂ
ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
It was the part for Ryan to try on a fan's hat that they brought, "I think the last thing we have to do because we end every single bit like this." I exclaimed as I walked toward Ryan; I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out to the center of the stage, "just come out to the center of the stage; this is a bit that we do every night," I announced, pulling him to the center, the crowd cheered as we made it to the center.

"and we're going to keep doing it until Ryan has found what he is looking for, and the reason I say this is because-" I paused and looked at him, "it sounds like we were about to find you a girlfriend in the audience, that's not happening."

"Um, Ryan lost his favorite hat right like years ago on a plane, neotheater hat, right? He used to wear it. He's been searching for a new hat every night; yeah, pass that up here." I explained and walked over to the security guard with the chosen hat. "I swear to god, I've got a good feeling about this one in particular. he had some cowboy hats before, but never this shade," I exclaimed and grabbed the hot pink cowboy hat and held it up for everyone to see; I handed it to Adam.

"I feel like it might compliment. Is there a little light switch on, or is the, yeah, okay, forget that honestly, I think they're just going to love the color." I admitted as Adam and Ryan were looking at the cowboy hat.

"He's gonna put that on; he's going to turn around, we'll do a little bit like an applause meter, you know, let's see if this is it," I turned around. Ryan had the hat; I knew this would be good, "oh my god, giddy up here we go, ready three, two, one, reveal that hat."

Ryan turned around and put his hands on his hips as he did a model post for the fans; They cheered and clapped for Ryan. He didn't look happy about the hat; he started to walk around the stage to show all sides of the cap, as fans were eating it up like candy. "There he is, there he is, okay, what do you think? Do you like it one, Ryan?." I asked, and he walked back to his piano.

"I can't, I can't see myself, but I'm imagining if Lil nas x just gave up working on himself anyway." He described, and fans laughed,

"if he said I'm done, I'm done, Ryan, it's your turn, and he just puts his hat on you, that's it right, gotcha, okay," I explained, and he took the hat off, "that's a no! alright we'll find out one of these nights, we find it one of these nights." I caught the pink hat that he threw at me to give back to the fan.

"That's um, who is this? This is yours, oh okay, this has a hard thing, and I'm going to, I'm not to throw that, you give it back." I told security and handed it to him to hand back to the person since I didn't want to hit anyone with it.

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*
For the waterfall prank, I found it on a YouTube video of AJR out of context; for the hamster ball part, I saw it on their Instagram, but I think it would be on their TikTok; and finally, for the cowboy hat, it was on YouTube from someone who recorded it I don't remember.