ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ᴅᴜᴍʙ

╰┈NEW YORK, NY
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————«
I was tanning well under the sun's heat, lying on my towel on the beach as the waves rolled in. The book I was holding above my face was blocking the sun, allowing me to continue to read my book without blinding myself. The rest of my body was exposed as I wore a bikini to get a good summer's tan. Jack and Ryan had suggested coming down to the beach for the day with Austin and Adam early this morning.

I was peacefully reading as Jack, Ryan, Austin, and Adam had gone somewhere. I thought they had gone to the sea for a swim, but they hadn't. "Savannah! Jack buried me alive!" Ryan's voice shouted, making me sit up in confusion. I dropped my book and lost my page; I walked towards where the voice came from; I looked further down the beach and backed up again.

I looked out to sea and then up at the dunes towards the car park. Then, only then, did I look just a few meters away and see Ryan's head poking out of the sand as the others looked down at him.

"What the fuck!" I jumped back in horror, scared as Jack creepily smiled at me. It was the fact it was Jack who put his brother In the sand. "He's fine; see the look," Jack got down in Ryan's face and started to yell, "oh my god, you look so dumb, so stupid!" The two began to laugh and smile; Jack pulled away for a second "you are so dumb," Jack yelled one last time and let his older brother get up from the sand.

Ryan was covered in sand; He started to wipe himself off. We walked back up to the towel and sat down; I tried to find the page I was on in my book; I gave up since it was thick and heavy, and I forgot which chapter I was on.

The sun was blazing, and we all started to sweat, the sand was heating up, and it would be a pain in the ass to walk across if we stayed any longer; we decided to pack up and get something to eat. I put my book, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a couple of things the others brought.

Adam folded the blanket and picked it up. We were ready to go, so we started to walk carefully as we didn't want to trip or get something stuck on our feet. Finally, we made it to Adam's car, and we put everything in the trunk, Adam was the driver as Austin was in the passenger seat, and Jack, Ryan, and I were in the backseat.

Adam started the car up, and the AC quickly kicked on; adam started pulling out of the parking spot as they talked about the world tour. It turns out they will be leaving for Australia tomorrow, which is on Jack's birthday.

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————«
We finished eating; Adam dropped Austin off at his place, then dropped Ryan, Jack, and me off at the apartment; we walked inside as Adam drove off. We entered the building and turned the corner to where the elevators were.

Ryan pressed the button, and the doors opened; we walked inside, relaxing in the dim lighting. Jack pushed the sixth-floor button, and the doors closed, and we stood there listening to the soft music as we went up. Finally, we made it to the sixth floor and walked down the hallway until we reached the door.

Ryan grabbed the apartment key and opened it to be greeted by a happy Shay. Jack petted the large dog as Ryan walked past him, patted Shay happily, and then set his leftover box in the fridge. The apartment was a mess, unlike it usually is, since the two have been busy getting around since they would be away from home for a month.

"you wanna take Shay to the dog park?" Jack asked and got up from the floor as Shay stood next to him, "sure," I smiled, and Jack grabbed her leash and harness, "what about you, Ry?" Jack asked, and Ryan shook his head no, "Nah, I'm going to finish packing," Ryan walked to his bedroom, and Jack shrugged; he finished getting Shay around to leave.