ꜰʀᴀᴍᴇ ᴋɪʟʟs ʏᴏᴜ

⚠︎︎ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴅʀᴜɢ ᴏʀ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ ᴀʙᴜs, ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ, sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ⚠︎︎
╰┈PHOENIX, AZ
ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
We all were getting ready for the show when there was a knock on the door; I opened it to Austin recording and Andrew, one of the crew members, with his wife and daughter. I knew this since he told us about his little girl; Stella loved our music; I looked down at Stella hanging onto her mother's legs.

"She found out that we work together, and she was begging to meet you guys," He explained; I grinned and bent down to Stella's eye level, "Stella do you know who this is?" Her mom asked, and her big brown eyes looked at me, "Jack," and my heart melted from her saying my name.

"I heard you were a fan, Stella," I said, and Ryan and Adam stood behind me, watching the interaction. "The world's smallest violin needs an audience." As Adam and Ryan joined in, I sang and played the drums on my leg; Stella smiled and watched us. I finished singing a part, and she walked over to me and hugged me, then hugged Ryan and Adam's legs.

"she is going to be clinging to you guys," her mother confessed, and we laughed.

"We don't mind; the girls would love her." Ryan broke in; then I remembered I had an extra hat I didn't get to throw out in Oklahoma. I stood up and walked over to the bag of hats; I grabbed one and walked back to the doorway; Stella watched me as I got back down.

"I don't do this for any fan, so you're special," I confessed and held up the hat.

"This hat is one of mine, but you can have it," I said, placing the trapper hat onto the little one's head as she smiled.

"You're special," Andrew announced.

She walked over and hugged me, "thank you," I patted her head.

"no problem, keep good care of that; it holds magic," I confessed, and she giggled.

"Don't laugh; how else am I supposed to be magical if I don't have my magical hat with me." I joked; she kept hanging on me as her mom took a picture of us.

"Guess what, Stella, you'll be hanging out with them more since you and mommy are traveling with me a bit," Andrew said.

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ࿐ྂ
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
All six of us were sitting in the car to the hotel for the night since we had to leave early in the morning to head to San Diego. Usually, I would laugh and talk, but instead, I would sit there quietly, jealousy building up in me; today, at the dodgeball game, Jack and a girl got overly friendly.

Ryan mentioned that they were invited to an after-party. I hoped Jack would disagree with going, but he was the most excited to go party. I wasn't going to say anything to him in the car, but I would talk to him in the hotel room about the night.

When we got to the hotel, I got out of the car as the girls and I walked to the hotel since the guys said they could carry their things inside themselves. We waited at the entrance for them, and Jack tried to hold my hand, but I pushed it away and continued talking to Emily like everything was okay.

He looked at me confused and tried again, and I pushed his hand away again. I wanted to get my point across that he had done something wrong, and this was my way of telling him. He didn't like when I did this, but I was not going to fall to my knees for him.

We finally made it up to our room. "What the fuck is your problem?" Jack said, put the bags down, and grabbed my arm before I could get away from him.

"Would you choose a prettier girl over me," I asked

"What?" he looked at me, confused, and let go of my arm.

"Would you, Jack, would you choose a girl that is better than me," I said through clenched teeth, his eyebrow furrowed at me as he looked at my face for an answer. "How the hell did you get that thought in your head?" he asked,

"You and that girl, today from dodgeball, got pretty close, you know, letting her hold onto your arm, giggling at everything you do or say, and making eye contact; I'm not blind, Jack, I saw it all," I confessed and crossed my arms.

"Savannah, I can't believe you would think you would choose a prettier girl over you. Well, I can't because I'm already dating the prettiest girl. You are my favorite and best girl; I will never stop loving you until I die."

"What about the party?" I asked

"What about it?" He asked, and I pushed myself away,

"Jack, I'm scared that you will end up like some celebrities and how they die," I whispered,

"what do you mean?" He asked, and I turned to him since my back was facing him.

"I'm scared that frame is why you're going to die. Because of drug or alcohol abuse, depression, stress, suicide, and anxiety, the second your name is out there; there's no turning back." I shouted.

"You think I don't know that? I knew the second we got out there. I could never be normal again; I knew that I would have people stop me on the street; I knew what happens when you become famous. I'm not going to turn out like them." Jack shouted back at me.

"That's what you think until you have a fucking addiction and don't know what to do," I argued; we argued for about an hour or two until he said that he slept on the couch, and now I laid in bed all by myself. "Why do I fuck everything up," I whispered to myself as I cuddled with one of Jack's shirts to comfort me.