ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ

╰┈OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
I woke up and went to get some food with Ryan since everyone else was busy; we drove out of the statement private lane for the crew and band, "you're okay if I go live? So I explained what is happening right now?" He asked before we started to drive again. "Yeah, I don't mind at all," I replied.

He set his phone up on the phone stand in the car and started to go live on Instagram. People began to join that when he started to explain the situation we were in. "Good morning, everyone; this is probably an important message you want to listen to if you come to one of our upcoming concerts for OK Orchestra." More people started to join as Ryan began to talk again.

"If you don't know, but last night at the show in Oklahoma City, Jack took a bad fall when dancing, and it caused him to take a day to rest, which means the concert for Omaha, Nebraska, which is supposed to be tonight, is moved for tomorrow night. This means that any other concerts will be played a day after their date, so the tour ends a day late; we want everyone to know. But we all will post this message on our social media accounts so you can remember your new concert date; for example, in Denver, Colorado, the show is supposed to happen on the 10th. But it is happening on the 11th due to Jack's injury."

Ryan finished explaining, and everyone wished for Jack to feel better. "Thank you, everyone, for being understanding of the delay and caring about Jack's injury, but no worry, he's on bus arrest. However, he doesn't like it," Ryan joked at the ending and turned.

"I have an embarrassing story about Jack this morning; if he is watching the stream, then he would probably tackle me for telling," I explained and laughed lightly.

"come on, tell, if Jack tries to tackle you, I'll fight him off." Ryan declared; I smiled, and my phone started to ring; it was Jack. I asked it and held it up to my ear "hello,"

"You better not tell them about my bruised ass!" Jack warned on the phone.

"I won't; I promise." I giggled; he huffed through the phone,

"what's wrong," I asked,

"I'm hungry and bored; Adam went to check up on something, So I'm alone on the bus." He replied.

"We're almost there; then we will be back," I assured;

Jack groaned loudly, "that's going to take forever,"

"bye, Jack,"

I hung up the phone. "He was watching the Livestream and heard me mentioning the story." I told as Ryan parked in front of the place, "I'll be right back, keep the Livestream entertained," Ryan announced and unbuckled.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked; I had never been on a Livestream alone; I usually did it with the guys.

"Do anything; they get entertained by anything we do." He explained as he opened the door and got out. "But that's you guys, and they're your fans!" I protested, and Ryan laughed.

"you'll be fine." He reassured me and shut the door before I could reply. I looked at the chat as people said that I would do okay or that they won't make fun of me. The talk was fun and comforting instead of toxic and hateful.

I sighed and looked as cars passed, "sorry if I'm being boring," I confessed to the screen, only they sent hearts; I smiled, and there was a request from Jack to join the Livestream.

I clicked confirm, and he popped up on the bottom, "welcome," I announced as Jack was in the bathroom with clippers, "what are you doing," he looked at the screen, "trimming my beard since it is getting bad." He mumbled and continued to work on his facial hair. I nodded, and Ryan came walking back.

He opened the door and set the bag on my lap, "Hey, Ryan," Jack let out, and Ryan looked at the Livestream. "What are you doing?" Ryan questioned; before Jack answered, "trimming his beard," I replied, and Jack nodded; we continued the Livestream until we decided to end it.