ʙɪɢ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ʙᴇᴅ

╰┈NEW YORK, NY
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————«
I woke up in a big white bed, a different mattress than I went to bed in; for some reason, the room felt comfortable to me, and I knew where I at, but at the same time, I had no idea what I'm doing here, I looked over at the other side as it was messy and the bedside had a clock on it that said 2:38. There was a picture of me, Jack and a baby in his arms.

The window was open a little, and it had the noises of New York coming in. I sat up and tried to remember where I was and who I was. I looked at the wall in front of me and pictures of the baby that Jack was holding.

On the frame, it said Evelyn Laurie Metzger, born on June 25; below a picture of her, it told Christmas in June. Then it hit me, Evelyn is my daughter, and I just relived how Jack and I fell in love. "Morning, my love," Jack's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked at the door as Jack was holding a toddler, which I guess was Evelyn. Shay jumped on the bed as Jack walked toward me and handed me the toddler, a mix of us.

She had my pale skin and Jack's curly brown hair and natural highlights; one of her eyes were brown, and the other was green. She had the biggest smile on her face, and she hugged me "hi, mama," she mumbled on my shoulder; I smiled and hugged her back "hi, Eve," it sounded and felt so typical to have her here. "Jack, you won't believe the type of dream I had," I said as Evelyn lay down on Jack's side of the bed.

Jack bent down to his knees and looked at me, "what was it, sweetheart?" I breathed in as his hands cupped my face, "I just relived how we met, our wedding and honeymoon; I felt like I was there. It felt so real." I explained, and he looked at me. "You were lost in our big white bed, my dear,"